Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By cherios
  • 1 Post By cherios

Thread: P&g Warehouse sale in Mississauga May 17 & 18

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I found this on the Spotlite Warehouse website, is anyone able to confirm? Seems strange that it is not in support of United Way this time.

http://www.spotlitewarehousesales.com/

The Official Procter & Gamble Warehouse Sale is back! Spotlite is excited to announce the return of the Procter & Gamble Warehouse Sale with proceeds donated to My Giving Moment. This particular sale is not hosted by Spotlite, we do not send out notifications to our e-mail list or give VIP shopping days. The sale is open to the public Saturday May 17th from 12:00pm until 7:00pm and Sunday May 18th from 10:00am until 4:00pm. Located at The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. Hall 2.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    couponlady and fama like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes it is.. as I was passing by and saw the ad for P&G sale.. did not notice date as was far from sign

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I phoned P&G and the automated message about upcoming warehouse sales said that there is no sale scheduled. Are you sure it is on? There are quite a few events planned at the International Centre this week but I don't see P&G listed on their site either. I really hope you are right because I love the P&G sale but usually I hear more about it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm pretty confident it's happening. I drove by on my way back into the city and checked it out. There is a sign out front advertising it for this weekend and I asked some ladies in the parking lot who said it was open to the public tomorrow. I will be going. I'll post an update here after for anyone considering going!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cherios; Fri, May 16th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherios View Post
    I'm pretty confident it's happening. I drove by on my way back into the city and checked it out. There is a sign out front advertising it for this weekend and I asked some ladies in the parking lot who said it was open to the public tomorrow. I will be going. I'll post an update here after for anyone considering going!
    YAY!!!!! Thanks

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Question: Did anyone go to this sale last year? worth it? Thx.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Question: Did anyone go to this sale last year? worth it? Thx.
    it's a mix and depends on your tolerance level for long lines. You have to line up to get in for quite awhile. Lines inside to pay can be long as well.

Some items are a steal, some better deals can be had with coupons and price matching. Last year I bought Olay bath sets with soap, body wash, a puff and moisturizer for I think $5 a box. Also nice gift boxes with Venus razors and shave gel.

As as I said its a mix, but I consider the whole experience highly entertaining!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with Cherios. I definitely find better deals using coupons but the prices are good for certain items. I bought Crest White Strips 2hr last year for $8, that was good. I think I bought a couple battery operated toothbrushes for $5. Last year they had a lot of Pantene which I didn't buy because it was definitely cheaper with coupons. Hair dye was $5. Lots of Olay stuff which I didn't need because I had stocked up on way too much Olay using coupons and a SDM BP offer to get them for basically free. I always go to this sale because I enjoy it....but I have never found the kind of deals that you talk about for years!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just went to the sale, no line ups, breezed through. Some good deals. Charmin basic 30 rolls -$7, 675ml Patene shampoo conditioner $4. A bunch of Easter chocolate between $4.50 & $10 for big boxes. Men's razors $4. Worth it to check out!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to admit though, there wasn't as much variety as we usually see.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lack of promotion is paying off with no lines. I breezed right through! A few deals to be had, but not as good in the past. They have a LOT of stock though! Curious if things get a deeper discount tomorrow afternoon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went and very few item compare to last year sale,
    chocolates, cookies, tide liquid, charmin toilet paper, cascade, Gillette razor, tampex tampon, scoop and crest mouthwash, oral-b tooth brush, braun shaver system.. very few and i think that's all..
    no diapers, no wipes and prices are not so great.. will check tomorrow afternoon if price goes down for toilet paper..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi,
    today my husband went and got charmin triple ply 16=48 rolls pack for $5 each, and tobleron chocolate box of 2 kg for $5 only

Thread Information