User Tag List

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree1711Likes

Thread: Christmas in July Package Train --- shopping in progress!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Oh neat, where is it? Hey I guess I could google this stuff ! lol

Has anyone tried Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara?
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Today has been pure chaos. lol.

Last day of school so had to get all DD's treats/presents to the school. Had a bunch of running around to do, get home and receive a text from SIL saying she left DD's VERY EXPENSIVE flower girl dress hanging on my front door. After more than 2 hours of searching, we've accepted that it's gone. It was hand made silk and shipped from BC. The wedding is 4 weeks away! I don't even have words for how I feel right now. At least not nice ones...

The upside to the day (as its always important to see the good things) is that I was able to book us into Nickelodeon Suites for 1 night next February. We're staying 1 week in a rental house and then 1 night at Nickelodeon and then flying home. I'm so excited since the kids will be in heaven! Can't wait to surprise them with the Nickelodeon night!

I'm sorry but what kind of idiot just leaves an expensive item out in the open and walks away. if that were me I would be demanding my money back. at them very least she should pay for a replacement dress that your dd gets to keep after. (if I remember right I read somewhere she made you pay for the outfit.)
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I'm sorry but what kind of idiot just leaves an expensive item out in the open and walks away. if that were me I would be demanding my money back. at them very least she should pay for a replacement dress that your dd gets to keep after. (if I remember right I read somewhere she made you pay for the outfit.)
    Ouch.

She made you pay for it, after leaving it on your front door?
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    She ordered the first one and I was to pay for it when she delivered it to me. She is now ordering a new one tonight. I'll ONLY pay for the one that gets delivered to me (not left on a door!!!). I'm just floored. I can't fathom leaving something that important on a door out in the open.

Nickelodeon is in Orlando.

We've never been to Great Wolf but I've heard great things! I wanted to go this Summer but between the price of gas and our Florida trip, it's not happening. lol
    Crochetlady and francine1985 like this.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Oh neat, you're driving to Florida? That is what we want to do when DD is older

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella View Post
    Oh neat, you're driving to Florida? That is what we want to do when DD is older
    No we're flying. That's my mom's Christmas gift to us. Airfare to Orlando. We'll be sharing a rental house with her, her husband, my sister and her husband (a big family vacation. lol).

DD will be 6 and DS will be almost 4 so good ages to really enjoy all the characters
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Lola that sucks about the dress! I can't believe someone would take it.
    That is great about Florida though. I am SO excited about our trip. I'm already planning one for after it I didn't know about Nickelodeon though, I'll have to add that to my list of places I want to go. I want to take Jackson to Disney etc when he's about 8. We are only going to Animal Kingdom while we are in Florida. Any way! Renting a house and staying for a week will be so great for you guys! And staying at Nickelodeon will be so much fun.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

There was an article about Nickelodeon in Today's Parent about a year ago and that's where I found out about it. DD saw the picture and declared she had to go there someday, so I thought it would be a nice surprise. I wasn't sure if I could book just 1 night but I gave it a shot and CAA came through! We totally couldn't afford to spend a whole week there. lol. 1 night is enough for them to experience and say they've been.

We're also doing Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but not Animal Kingdom (neither of my kids are very interested in animals yet, thinking maybe when they are older it might interest them more).

DH and I are doing Hogwarts! That's the 1 day for just us. My mom is going to watch the kids so we can go and be kids ourselves. lol. We're such nerds! hahahaha

It's still so far away but I'm already so excited! I'm really just a big kid, and I can't wait to see our kids experience Disney!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

There was an article about Nickelodeon in Today's Parent about a year ago and that's where I found out about it. DD saw the picture and declared she had to go there someday, so I thought it would be a nice surprise. I wasn't sure if I could book just 1 night but I gave it a shot and CAA came through! We totally couldn't afford to spend a whole week there. lol. 1 night is enough for them to experience and say they've been.

We're also doing Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but not Animal Kingdom (neither of my kids are very interested in animals yet, thinking maybe when they are older it might interest them more).

DH and I are doing Hogwarts! That's the 1 day for just us. My mom is going to watch the kids so we can go and be kids ourselves. lol. We're such nerds! hahahaha

It's still so far away but I'm already so excited! I'm really just a big kid, and I can't wait to see our kids experience Disney!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    That sounds really cool. I chose Animal Kingdom since we only have one day, he loves animals but he adores dinos and they have a big dinosaur land I think he'll get a big kick out of. I plan on doing a big week to 10 day trip when he's old enough to actually enjoy it and remember everything. I am also very excited though lol, and I tend to be a big planner so I am planning every little thing lol. I am looking forward to seeing Jackson enjoy every detail, even the flight down, the hotel, so much new stuff for him.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

She ordered the first one and I was to pay for it when she delivered it to me. She is now ordering a new one tonight. I'll ONLY pay for the one that gets delivered to me (not left on a door!!!). I'm just floored. I can't fathom leaving something that important on a door out in the open.

Nickelodeon is in Orlando.

We've never been to Great Wolf but I've heard great things! I wanted to go this Summer but between the price of gas and our Florida trip, it's not happening. lol
    make sure you only pay the cost of the original dress. do not pay for any rush fees or any other extra fees.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

It's so quiet in here lately. Where is everyone hiding?

Today is the first day of Summer break for us. We spent a large part of this morning playing Sesame Street Memory. Surprisingly DS won most of the games. lol. I don't think DD actually pays enough attention to win.

We also made Rice Krispie Squares and worked on some Rhyming exercises (that's the only thing DD has to work on according to her report card - well that and "actively listening to her peers without interrupting" lol).

I filled the kiddie pool about an hour ago so hopefully it's warm enough for them to get in soon. It's a hot one today!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella View Post
    Anyone else ready to mail their package? I will be shortly Wow, it is hard to find alligator style hair clips for kids, but goshdarnit, I did it.
    You rock!... ahem, buddy =)

I will mail out next week most likely.
    Buddy, if you need more ideas and happen to have these.... I'm looking for and saving up for my stockpile to get ready for early next year... $10/$15 Similac formula rebate cheques

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Oooh congrats! Oh wait, does that mean I'm your buddy too, or how does this work?

To MY buddy, I forgot that if you have any vegan coupons, I am looking for stuff like fake cheese, fake meats, soy, tofu etc

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    You rock!... ahem, buddy =)

I will mail out next week most likely.
    Buddy, if you need more ideas and happen to have these.... I'm looking for and saving up for my stockpile to get ready for early next year... $10/$15 Similac formula rebate cheques

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Lola that`s just awful about the dress. We live in a tiny village and even here I wouldn`t think of leaving something that important on a door.
    I`ve been busy this morning. Cooked and peeled a huge pot of potatoes for salad to take to a pig barbecue tomorrow. Made the dressing and cooked and peeled a dozen eggs. Am debating if I`ll make a pan of brownies too.
    Already had 3 people here to get ice this morning...there will be more this afternoon. This is one of our busiest weekends of the summer.
    Tomorrow morning I need to do groceries and then pick up the flat of strawberries I ordered.
    I know I won`t be mailing my package til at least the end of next week. I thought I had everything but decided to add one more thing and I can`t get it til then.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Pig BBQ?

What are everyone elses plans this weekend?
    Last edited by Tinkerbella; Fri, Jun 27th, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information