User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luckbealady

Thread: What SDM Flyer is Valid Today, Friday June 6th?

;;;
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed that last weeks flyer expires on Thursday (I have never seen this before, always thought it was Friday) and the new flyer begins Saturday.. which flyer is in effect today(Friday)?

TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

depends on your store, for me here in Winnipeg last weeks flyer prices are still in effect at most stores however a few of them have already put up the prices already for tomorrow's flyer

the flyer always runs Saturday-Thursday

best to call your store

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

At the store I go to there is no flyer pricing in effect today - until after 6 pm when the new flyer prices kick in for Saturday June 7 - through to next Friday. Ours always run Saturday to Friday also --- this is just an unusual one but I've seen it a few times before. As peachy said - best to check with your store -- other stores change their pricing at different times....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    At the store I go to there is no flyer pricing in effect today - until after 6 pm when the new flyer prices kick in for Saturday June 7 - through to next Friday. Ours always run Saturday to Friday also --- this is just an unusual one but I've seen it a few times before. As peachy said - best to check with your store -- other stores change their pricing at different times....
    Out flyers always run Saturday to Friday too, with the exception of the occasional Saturday to Thursday (usually in regards to holiday weekends). When the flyer says it ends Thursday, our stores follow that and there is no active flyer on the Friday.
    dahliagrower likes this.

Thread Information