User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Hey all, I know there's been a lot of mixed experienced at London drugs over the summer and I'm just wondering if anyone has tried to do any stacking there lately, and if so what kind of wording or policies are acceptable now? I've got a bunch of coupon stacks to use and am not sure where I should go to use them, or if should just give up the whole notion...
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

The last time I stacked at LD was just before Aug. 31st to use up my August expiring Finish Quantum coupons which I stacked up to $7.99. Had no problem using those.

As long as it doesn't say "Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" or "Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon" or "Not valid with any other coupon offer" they will take them.

Don't forget you can also go to Save on Foods too!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Thanks! I've been getting different messages at save on foods lately too, so I'll give London drugs a shot

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclipper12 View Post
    Thanks! I've been getting different messages at save on foods lately too, so I'll give London drugs a shot
    How'd it go???
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

I tried stacking some ziploc coupons. Dave the manager was working the desk and read all the fine print. He said according to what the coupons had written on them he shouldn't let me stack them but because I only had a few things he'd let it pass. He seemed super nice, so as long as I don't try to do a major shop hopefully things will go fine in the future.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclipper12 View Post
    I tried stacking some ziploc coupons. Dave the manager was working the desk and read all the fine print. He said according to what the coupons had written on them he shouldn't let me stack them but because I only had a few things he'd let it pass. He seemed super nice, so as long as I don't try to do a major shop hopefully things will go fine in the future.
    Hmmm...did he say what it was on the coupons that he wasn't too keen on with regards to stacking?

Thread Information