User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kamloops forum general chat - talk about anything!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i do not understand ... coupons are like a tender .. you cannot photocopy$ ?? so why photocopy coupons??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great way to put it. You can't photocopy cash or credit cards or gift cards or cheques, so why coupons? I guess people figure that since they can't print cash, there's some difference but there really isn't.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Okay--- I understand DO NOT PHOTOCOPY COUPONS.... (it would be nice to even have one at my house) But... whats the difference of photocopying coupons... then printing off the "same" coupon over and over.... I mean if you go to the "Printable" Coupons forum... can can print as many as you want.... So there is no difference if you print one and then photocopy the rest... unless of course they are photocopying 1 per person - then they have to take the effort of going in the store umpteen times just to use that coupon and get a number of those products....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i believe the issue was probably with the $3 off Cottonelle coupons...which state on them (and there are many other examples) that they cannot be copied....on the printed coupons you generally see small yellow dots in a certain area..and they don't copy...that is what the retailers look for, or need to look for
    sadly it takes time and experience to deal with all the printable.....so it's no fun for anyone.

it is fraud if you have copied a coupon and try to pass it off....it's like using bad money, as stated earlier....and you could certainly get a criminal record...and ignorance is no excuse

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Hey Guys!!! If anyone has any babyfood- or baby items coupons they are willing to part with or trade..... Let myself or .calliecat. know! we are looking to stock up on baby foods, and items for Basics for babies coming up in November!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Question- Re: Sunlight Detergent at LD- If its not B1G1 its 2-for-1 can we stack to sets of coupons? as we are still buying 2. Or can you only stack on the "1".

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can't stack on the freebie unless it's a WUB 2/3/4 etc.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Chantel, whats the max value for printable coupons at LD.. I can't remember if it was $3 or $4??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's technically $3 as per policy, but they'll allow above that.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Looking for Diaper Genie Refill Coupons if anyone has one!!!!!!!

IHeartDeals
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wondering where all the tear pads are in town? I scoured the stores today to find none! I only want a few coupons for products I buy but nothing....humph...It seems to me that there is a chance that people take the whole pad.

Anyway, just my little rant for today. Thanks and glad to be a part of the group.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

No-- people are not taking the whole pad.... there has been a lack of coupons in store lately... they should start picking up again in the fall/winter!! lets all not start a fight over people "stealing" tearpads!

IHeartDeals
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilkaiser View Post
    No-- people are not taking the whole pad.... there has been a lack of coupons in store lately... they should start picking up again in the fall/winter!! lets all not start a fight over people "stealing" tearpads!

Not trying to start anything....sorry my bad....just venting as I have heard of people taking the whole pad from store employees when I asked about where all the coupons were. I should have clarified this....

Glad to hear the it normally picks up again in the fall. I will keep my eyes open

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

I've seen someone take the whole pad at Safeway once. I went up to her and asked if I could have some because I was buying the product. She gave me three. I began talking to her about couponing and everything.. she was not a member on here and said she can coupon on her own without anyones help.

Moral of this story: there is a lot of couponers who aren't on here and sometimes I forget that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information