User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree265Likes

Thread: Not your typical couponing brag

New trade list
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

That is the nicest thing I have read in a long time. You are indeed an awesome person. Cyber hug coming your way.
    ROMEO, ticul, oscarandme and 1 others like this.

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

How wonderful that you made a connection with a stranger and a positive impact in our world. For the young lady, yourself... and those of us reading your story. We certainly need more of that! Thank you!
    emg, Shwa Girl, ticul and 3 others like this.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

What a nice experience.
    ticul, oscarandme and momi like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Very nice of you Im sure you made her day as well

I had something like this happen in metro the other day. A woman was talking about the great price on pizza in the checkout line . I over heard her and handed her $1 off coupons for each pizza. Her the cashier and the man behind us were all so amazed by my kindness. To me it was no big deal I had lots of coupons most added as extras from trades here on SC but to them it was this huge deal! It just felt nice to help someone save a little. I dont have the money to donate to charities and what not so being able to share savings with coupons is a nice substitute.
    walkonby, emg, ticul and 4 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SDM, Everyday Market cheese(OLD) scanned at $8.29, shelf price was $7.99, so free cheese for me. This happened to me on the same product about 3 months ago at another SDM and I got free cheese then as well. Today cashier gave me refund for $8.29, and then she was going to have me pay $7.99, and I told her this is SCOP , and I pointed to the sign and she then agreed it was a SCOP.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OP such a lovely thing to do helping a new couponer!!
    ticul, oscarandme, momi and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

That is awesome, I wish I could hug you too. I recommend you meet peachy1 she is an absolute sweetie and you too would have such an awesome friendship. You already have couponing and geography in common and love helping people. I know peachy1 has sent me a envie of a coupon I was seeking and she did not ask for anything in return and sounds like even meeting for coffee would be awesome, another outing, more exercise... There is a reason you met that little lady and you posted this. I know I help as well as much as I can and weither it is appreciated or not I feel better offering and so many people I think are shy to express gratitude but I'm jealous, you got a hug, I never got a hug... you were definately an angel to her and her family and her gratitude touched you as well, sounds like you both met at the right time and right place. This is definately a brag because your kindness reminds others to share and teach and help when we can and refer to SC and there is no telling how lives will be changed because of your kindess and sharing your story. We are proud of you and especially being a fellow SC members...well double proud.

I am sorry to hear about your accident and continued well wishes for continued recovery...keep walking, meet peachy for coffee. Thanks for sharing your story dear. Lots of hugs and snuggles from all of us...
    emg, momi and mammalion like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Love, love, loveeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttt. Thank you for sharing such a nice brag..........................

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a great brag. You made me smile, (even on Monday morning) . Hugssss
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information