User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: PURELL Loyalty Program!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

not only more even more than more I got more than 2000 points before sleep. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    They add more clickable points offers!
    dededi likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

A ton of surveys there today worth 100 points each
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Last day to earn points!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

We can redeem after today though correct?
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes till April 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    We can redeem after today though correct?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

bbr
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you redeem for the gift card how do you get it?
    For the hand sanitiser coupon a pop up comes up to fill in your address. This didn't happen for the gift card.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

You will get an email with a link to redeem. It takes several weeks to come through. Just got mine a few days back and I redeemed quite a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    When you redeem for the gift card how do you get it?
    For the hand sanitiser coupon a pop up comes up to fill in your address. This didn't happen for the gift card.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

bbr
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks wembly

I will wait then. I was so close to getting the $10 card....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Was just looking into this & I have some pointers to potentially save anyone else some hassle:

-Starbucks accepts reloads of only $10 or more (so you can't use the $5 virtual Mastercard here)

-Cineplex will do e-gift cards starting from $5 (yay! I know what I'm going to use the Mastercards on now!)

-Pay attention to the expire dates on the Mastercards. (I redeemed points for Mastercards in 2015 and the Mastercards expired in Dec 2015. My Mastercard account balance still shows $5, but I can't use it because the expiry date on the card is Dec 2015.)

-Anyone know what the minimum reload is for a Tim Hortons gift card? I couldn't find that information out just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKM View Post
    -Anyone know what the minimum reload is for a Tim Hortons gift card? I couldn't find that information out just yet.

I believe minimum load on the Tim card is $5. Just check into my profile and

from the reload page:

Your maximum allowable card balance is (CAD 250.00). If your scheduled reload violates either the minimum load amount of (CAD 5.00), or the maximum load amount of (CAD 250.00), or would result in your card balance exceeding the maximum balance of (CAD 250.00), then the reload will be cancelled.
    Yes, Starbucks only allows minimum reloads of $10, but Starbucks e-gift cards are minimum $5, so you can use the $5 virtual MasterCard to get that. Then if you preferred, you can transfer some or all of the $5 Starbucks e-gift card to the Starbucks card/gift card you wanted to reload, so technically you can reload a Starbucks card/gift card with a $5 virtual MasterCard by buying a $5 Starbucks e-gift card first.

The minimum for Best Buy and Indigo e-gift cards are $5 and $2, respectively. McDonald's gift cards have a $5 minimum reload.

If you have the $10 virtual MasterCard, it's minimum $10 for a Tim Hortons e-gift card or Canadian Tire physical gift card (which has free standard shipping).
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sat, Apr 2nd, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Until Thursday, September 1, Shoppers Drug Mart has the Purell hand sanitizer on sale in the flyer for $4.99. The shelf tag displays the $4.99 sale price, but it also displays 250 bonus Optimum points when you buy one Purell hand sanitizer, which isn't advertised in the flyer. So if you still have the Purell hand sanitizer FPC (which expires on January 1, 2017) from this loyalty program, you can get a Purell hand sanitizer for free and 290 Optimum points (40 regular points and 250 in-store bonus points). You can also use the $4.99 sale price to reach a personal WUS Optimum offer for more points.

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ber-1/single/7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information