User Tag List

Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday i used my "6000 bp wus $20.00 on snacks and candy". I spent $23.92 on snacks, got 6400 transaction total (i bought a couple other items in the store), and got $7.50 cash back in CO51. Yahoooo!

i dont know why my cashier was criticizing so much on every coupon i gave her. She criticized that since i am buying vector bars, i wont get my bonus points because vector bars/other bars section is considered "lunch section". I told her that i have gotten pts on bars before, they are considered snacks too, and i asked her to still go ahead and try my bonus coupon. Lo and behold! I got my pts!

And Mr. Oh-so-many-points-per-dollar A. K. A Mr. Poobah! You are officially not allowed to comment on my "food and snacks", or "snacks and candy" coupon untill next month! You owe us a treadmill. Lol.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Yesterday i used my "6000 bp wus $20.00 on snacks and candy". I spent $23.92 on snacks, got 6400 transaction total (i bought a couple other items in the store), and got $7.50 cash back in CO51. Yahoooo!

i dont know why my cashier was criticizing so much on every coupon i gave her. She criticized that since i am buying vector bars, i wont get my bonus points because vector bars/other bars section is considered "lunch section". I told her that i have gotten pts on bars before, they are considered snacks too, and i asked her to still go ahead and try my bonus coupon. Lo and behold! I got my pts!

And Mr. Oh-so-many-points-per-dollar A. K. A Mr. Poobah! You are officially not allowed to comment on my "food and snacks", or "snacks and candy" coupon untill next month! You owe us a treadmill. Lol.
    Well done! I didn't make it in this weekend but I plan on doing the same thing with the Vector bars tomorrow and my 6000bp WUS $20,
    MR. oh-so-many-points-per-dollar is just jealous we both got this coupon and he didn't

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    Well done! I didn't make it in this weekend but I plan on doing the same thing with the Vector bars tomorrow and my 6000bp WUS $20,
    MR. oh-so-many-points-per-dollar is just jealous we both got this coupon and he didn't

hahahaaaaa. He is probably crying in that teeny tiny corner of his office! Lol
    and good luck for your sdm trip tomorrow. Looking frwd to see your brag.
    Last edited by amira84; Mon, Nov 3rd, 2014 at 01:31 AM.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

hahahaaaaa. He is probably crying in that teeny tiny corner of his office! Lol
    and good luck for your sdm trip tomorrow. Looking frwd to see your brag.
    Obviously I should keep my mouth shut!! My 6000 WUS $20 didn't work. Maybe someone can explain to me why??

I bought 2 boxes Peak Freens - $4
    2 Vector bars @ 2.99 ea
    1 bag Halloween candy @ .98
    3 coke @ 3/$9.99

I was sure I read in other's posts that pop counts as candy & snacks and if the vector bars wored for you, Amira, I can't see why this didn't work ??? Not happy but we did need(?) the pop and will get $5 back for the vector bars through co51 so it's only the cookies and candy that I wouldn't have bought.

Not sure if it's worth calling to find out or not.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Obviously I should keep my mouth shut!! My 6000 WUS $20 didn't work. Maybe someone can explain to me why??

2 Vector bars @ 2.99 ea
    3 coke @ 3/$9.99

I was sure I read in other's posts that pop counts as candy & snacks and if the vector bars wored for you, Amira, I can't see why this didn't work ??? Not happy but we did need(?) the pop and will get $5 back for the vector bars through co51 so it's only the cookies and candy that I wouldn't have bought.

I would call
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

2 Vector bars @ 2.99 ea
    3 coke @ 3/$9.99

Probably the bag of halloween candy. It's considered a seasonal product and was probably overlooked when the finelines for the coupons were determined. Call them and they will probably give you the points. BUT....

Just a fair warning - If you have used your printable coupons more than once and you call to ask about the above issue they will be able to see that you've used the coupons several times and may claw back the points or flag your account.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

2 Vector bars @ 2.99 ea
    3 coke @ 3/$9.99

oh my! That's not good. I have read the same thing about pop on SC. IDK why it didnt work. I know that cookies and vector bars are snacks, halloween candy should work too, and coke has worked in the past for our other SC friends....hmmm.... You should definitely call HO (only if you have used the coupons once as CrazyQT mentioned. ...
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The pop is the problem - it works for food but not snacks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried Rockstar energy drinks two weeks ago and it wouldn't work with the candy and snacks coupons. Rockstar works with food and snacks.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I called this morning to clarify and pop is not considered candy & snacks.
    Now we know for next time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

So do they have another "food" group to classify the pop if it doesn't fit under "snacks" .... that sounds very odd
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Free Pantene conditioner plus 2000 bonus points for just buying it.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/394776-...g-brag-canada/
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    So do they have another "food" group to classify the pop if it doesn't fit under "snacks" .... that sounds very odd
    Beverages? Pop is hardly "food."

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So happy with my shopping today!
    Regular points 510
    Product Bonus Points 1490 (for Durex and Buckleys Lozenges)
    Department Bonus Points 2000 (for Herbal Essences)
    Transaction BP 18830 (8000 for Food and Snacks , 1140 - from cookies x20, 9690 - 510x19)
    Total points 22830
    Subtotal 46.85 (used $5 in coupons)
    Total 51.68
    Plus 500 pts from $50 GC and will earn 2000 from GC promo for this GC.
    Happy, happy, happy
    Last edited by Karlina; Sat, Nov 15th, 2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: mixed up with numbers
    hcao, sdddmd, amira84 and 3 others like this.
    frugal VS greedy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hahah.. I missed this till now. I'll be watching you more carefully from here on out.

MooooahahaahAHAAHAHA.

Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information