User Tag List

Page 62 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Today I have 16k wus $60.
    So I bought PC waffle bowls $1.99,tictac $2.49,energizer flash lights on sale $3*2,Lindor Tulip bag $3.00+1000 bp,,FGXR shield sunglasses orig $24.99 clearanced price $8,2ggs $2.29-$.25,Jameson vitamins $9.99+3800 bp,unsalted butter $3.5*2,Tynelol$8.99 *15x,Neilson skim milk,2% milk
    Total $68.45 with taxes got23450 points ,forgot to ask her to redeem points so paid with gift card from my birthday.
    Kids need too much junk in holidays,do SDM helps me to pile points
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2015 at 03:52 PM.
    milestogo, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    LOL Arvilish, you really made me laugh. I was admiring all of Amira's lovely makeup purchases, and while you did not drag down the thread, you did bring us back to reality. ;-)
    LOl there was/is a mean students forum I used to belong to and I said 'congrats' [thats it! I swear. I even have the e-mail] to someone getting into professional school. Admin/mod sent me crazy, nasty e-mail, accusing me of 'trolling', and deleted my post, AND gave me warning wtf I left it that day and never posted

That being said, this forum is dead now! Not surprised

Don't want this to happen here...glad this forum is so friendly
    free*is*best, momi, Cata and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some good deals this week. Both dh and I got 3000 wus $10 on food and snacks. On each card I bought 3 cans albacore tuna for $5, 2 Lindt chocolate bars for $4 and 1 carnaby bubble gum $1. Received 3000 points for each transaction. I also had an offer for 3000 points for maybelline mascara so $5.99 (basically free with points) garnier fructis shampoo and conditioners on clearance for $1.77 each - $1 coupon ...purchased 2 shampoos and 1 conditioner, and 2 garnier fructis hair product $1.47 - $1 coupon so $.47 each.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At my local Shoppers, they have a Kurieg (or it might have been a Tassimo?) available. Is this one any good? I've been drinking Starbucks VIA instant coffee (purchased at SDM of course to get points). Is this machine any good? I forgot to write down the model number; anyone know what the model is so I can do some research.
    Last edited by jsmile; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
    momi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi guys,

We went to Vancouver on Sun/Mon for some shopping and i decided to redeem some of my points at Murale (sdm's version of sephora) and at big sdm beauty boutiques. Fortunately Saturday was a bonus redemption day at murale (95000pts=$200) and i had my personalized offers of 18500pts/$100 on anything so i decided to do 2 redemptions using 2 of my cards.

This is what i bought:
    Redemption # 1:
    Nars lip pencil $32.00
    Nars lip pencil $32.00
    YSL eye shadow palette $80.00
    Chanel eye shadow palette $68.00

Subtotal = $212.00
    Redeemed 95000 pts and got back 18500 pts because of my personalized coupon.

Redemption # 2:
    Nars lip pencil $32.00
    Nars foundation $59.00
    Guerlain meteorites $71.00
    Nars lip stick $34.00
    nars pencil sharpner $9.00

Subtotal = $205
    Redemmed 95000 pts on my 2nd card and got back 18500 because of my loaded personalized coupon.
    Attachment 288363

On the right side is the samples and free gift i got. I was not supposed to get any free gift but i asked the rep helping me if there is any free gift with purchase offer on any of the brqnds i bought. She told me that there was no offer for these brands right now but she could go in the back and see what she could bring for me. (I really love free stuff! Lol).
    She came back with 2 Tata Harper face masks samples and a bag of biotherm bag with biotherm goodies in the bag. I love to take these bags and travel size items on our travel like going to Vancouver etc.

Then i went to SDM beauty boutique and decided to redeem some points there. This is what i got:
    Lancome bronzer brush $42.00
    Clinique lipstick $19.00
    Urban decay moondust $24.00
    Dior eye palette trafalgar $63.00
    Lancome doll eye mascara *cough* *cough* $32.00 @dahliagrower

Subtotal was exactly $180. Redeemed 95000pts= $170 on my 3rd card and got back 18500 pts for my personalized coupon. And again i couldn't hold my tongue and i asked for free samples and gifts. They didn't have free gifts but they put in some samples in my bag.
    Attachment 288364
    Great redemptions on fantastic makeup! Love the meteorites! I went to murale to redeem for the nars serum on Sunday. No samples nothing! Atleast the manager remembered me and all the staff were nice for a change.
    dahliagrower, momi and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

@amira84 ..... Ok I've succumbed to the intense pressure and purchased some lancome makeup today ... bought the lancome shine lover lipstick in eclat de rose .... as well as the brow powder pencil in blonde (I'm not a blonde- more a brunette/auburn with paler brows-but the color seemed to suit better.... redeemed some points for this .....

I was standing for a few minutes in front of the stila stuff (amira had suggested trying the Stila all day gloss so I was looking at the colors of that line) looking dazed and confused.... The cosmetician was quite lovely - very open answers and some good ideas. She guided me to the Clarins area and then to the lancome. Will try these two items for now ($64 plus tax) and if I don't look like someone crayoned my face I may go back and see her for some other stuff.....

also picked up two other small offers at the same time but they didn't work with my redemption (one was $ off and the other was for points) ....

will let you know how it goes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Some good deals this week. Both dh and I got 3000 wus $10 on food and snacks. On each card I bought 3 cans albacore tuna for $5, 2 Lindt chocolate bars for $4 and 1 carnaby bubble gum $1. Received 3000 points for each transaction. I also had an offer for 3000 points for maybelline mascara so $5.99 (basically free with points) garnier fructis shampoo and conditioners on clearance for $1.77 each - $1 coupon ...purchased 2 shampoos and 1 conditioner, and 2 garnier fructis hair product $1.47 - $1 coupon so $.47 each.
    Good job on the maybelline mascara...IMHO it is one of the best mascaras out there ..... I have received that offer a few times but usually it's not on any sale price at the time .... more often I get the Rimmel offer and I have no idea what that product is like ....:
    scouponer, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I did okay today. Got 18500 points when you spend 75 and used some VIB coupons I had. Got most of the stuff we will use for our new born. Redeemed 50k and got back 33k. Paid 13.50 and will get back 3.50 from checkout 51.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^you did better than ok
    momi and asgr815 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my fav Dior perfume for 20% off (thank you senior's day) and 8k too!
    dagney, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Great redemptions on fantastic makeup! Love the meteorites! I went to murale to redeem for the nars serum on Sunday. No samples nothing! Atleast the manager remembered me and all the staff were nice for a change.

Glendon, i asked for the samples! Lol. I ask for free samples or free gift with purchase offers before going to the counter so that they have enough time to think about it and go in the back to see what's available.

Try this strategy next time you shop at murale or sdm beauty counter. Redemptions are great but free samples are really FREE!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glendon, i asked for the samples! Lol. I ask for free samples or free gift with purchase offers before going to the counter so that they have enough time to think about it and go in the back to see what's available.

Try this strategy next time you shop at murale or sdm beauty counter. Redemptions are great but free samples are really FREE!
    Oh i do trust me! Sometimes i just think I'm such a good client though they feel they don't have to give me freebies. Honestly I don't like murale only went cause we went out last Sunday for a day out and figured I'd spend some points on something I can't at my normal stores. I'd rather use them at my local beauty boutiques.
    Anna Michele, momi and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by asgr815 View Post
    I think I did okay today. Got 18500 points when you spend 75 and used some VIB coupons I had. Got most of the stuff we will use for our new born. Redeemed 50k and got back 33k. Paid 13.50 and will get back 3.50 from checkout 51.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    amazing shop, can you tell us what you bought to get the extra 13770 pts?
    hcao, Anna Michele and momi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    amazing shop, can you tell us what you bought to get the extra 13770 pts?
    Vib coupons
    Anna Michele and momi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This is awesome and lucky for you!. My richy bro spent $200 cash on two perfumes at Sephora and he did not even get anything, let alone a tiny sample! Lats month I bought huge pile of samples for $5 at LD!

Nothing at my card, so hopefully I will go to SDM on Wednesday to pick some stuff!
    momi, amira84 and Glendon Preece like this.

Page 62 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information