User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

There are $20 dollars worth of coupons for Bounty, Gillette, Febreeze etc. inside the packs of 20 dbl. roll Charmin toilette paper at Canadian Tire right now. The expire in June 2013

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

They have had these out for quite some time. But I have not seen them lately. Thanks for the heads up!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

none in ours - picked up 6 today

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    none in ours - picked up 6 today
    ooo. maybe it was the last of my locations stock since people have seen them around before :S

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by socr787 View Post
    There are $20 dollars worth of coupons for Bounty, Gillette, Febreeze etc. inside the packs of 20 dbl. roll Charmin toilette paper at Canadian Tire right now. The expire in June 2013
    Maybe they're the ones in this post?

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3235402-post966.html

It's good to hear there are some still around. Those coupons have nice long expiries.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Are these Charmin packages specially marked so you know the coupons are inside? I bought some Charmin from WM last week but I don't want to open it yet until I use up some older packs from my stockpile. Of course, I will open it if there are coupons inside
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Are these Charmin packages specially marked so you know the coupons are inside? I bought some Charmin from WM last week but I don't want to open it yet until I use up some older packs from my stockpile. Of course, I will open it if there are coupons inside
    If they are the same ones I got awhile ago. There should be something saying coupons inside. The coupon book from what I remember is at the top of the package. So if you open it from one end you should be able to reach your hand under and get them and seal the bag up afterwards that what i ended doing.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

none where i am. CT was completely sold out of this toilet paper however I went to PM at WM but they didnt have the ones with the coupons and quite frankly I have enough tp as is tho it IS a suuuuuuuuper fantastik deal! (hahahah u know ur a couponer when u spell fantastic like that! lol)

Mif
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    328 (100%)

I was in CT today, to pick up 10 pkgs of printer paper for $1.50 each with a rain check.
    I got the last two Charmin. It says on the package...$20 coupons inside...they're on the bottom of the package...was able to slip them out quite easily.
    I even used the P&G coupon...Save $2.50 WUB2

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

There was some left at Canadian Tire in Kanata Yesterday w/coupons. Plus I used a coupon of 1.25 off two and I got $5.00 off in the end spent very little. I got 7 cakes though as I sent each of my sons through and my CT and the cards at the cash. Did anyone else's CT have the cakes right in store?? Just curious
    My family of 6 has enough TP to take us until nect spring
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    If they are the same ones I got awhile ago. There should be something saying coupons inside. The coupon book from what I remember is at the top of the package. So if you open it from one end you should be able to reach your hand under and get them and seal the bag up afterwards that what i ended doing.

Thanks I don't think my package has any coupons in it, darn LOL
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

We had to go to the grocery store to get the cakes. I got two of them and then $5.00 off. Took advantage of the batteries on sale, plus the $1.00 of Duracell. I picked up one of the cakes for tonight... they look tasty.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

No cakes in the grocery store..would have been so handy to have them right there!

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

My store had them right buy the cash and they just took the coupon. Very convenient
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    The pack I bought back in the spring had this on the outside (see pic below). Double check the expiries on your coupons. My coupons expire Feb.13 '13 in spite of the banner on the outside of the package saying they expire June 30 '13. Not really a problem but just check 'em.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information