User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree255Likes

Thread: I got my FREE Baby back, Baby back, Baby back Ribs!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Like I said in the first post, I love sharing deals when I find them, but I'm only asking that nobody head to their local WM and clear out the shelf. Please be considerate and make sure your leaving some for other people that would like to get the same deal. Thanks everyone for the kind words and I hope you all have an amazing day
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats awesome! thanks for sharing
    ROMEO, hollyquaiscer and krystall like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Like I said in the first post, I love sharing deals when I find them, but I'm only asking that nobody head to their local WM and clear out the shelf. Please be considerate and make sure your leaving some for other people that would like to get the same deal. Thanks everyone for the kind words and I hope you all have an amazing day
    Unfortunately kind words only go so far and I can guarantee as of a few hours after you posted this that the two local Walmarts to me have been cleared.

I also wondered what was going on since I had several PM's this morning awaiting for me all entitled $2 vicks coupons LOL. I did have some for trade but I guess may not anymore!

Hopefully I can find a few of these as DH eats lozenges like candy in the winter and this would be so helpful even without overage.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Yeah, I hear you. Most WM's are probably stocked up with the change of seasons and school starting. I noticed that the pharmacy in this WM had several shelves dedicated to different head lice products and cold and flu meds. That's probably why they had so many of these.

I love these too. My dh always has some kicking around. Not as strong as Halls, and I think they work better for that tickle in the throat. It's sad that people are pm'ing you for those coupons, ONLY after they realize they can get something else for free. Keep them and purchase some milk or something else you need. I purchased the ribs because it's not something we eat often, to expensive for us, so it was a nice treat. It's fabulous for EVERYONE to get a deal, that's why I'm asking that everyone be able to get it, but I promise, if I catch wind (posted or not) of a fiasco, I'll go back to only pm'ing my friends with great deals and especially money makers.
    ottawa, scigs4, emg and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great score on the ribs holly. we're eating less meat these days but ribs always smell so good. you are a lucky gal as the WMs near me aren't open to more than 4 or so coupons at a time and then things go sideways. Congrats!!
    ROMEO and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Yeah, I hear you. Most WM's are probably stocked up with the change of seasons and school starting. I noticed that the pharmacy in this WM had several shelves dedicated to different head lice products and cold and flu meds. That's probably why they had so many of these.

I love these too. My dh always has some kicking around. Not as strong as Halls, and I think they work better for that tickle in the throat. It's sad that people are pm'ing you for those coupons, ONLY after they realize they can get something else for free. Keep them and purchase some milk or something else you need. I purchased the ribs because it's not something we eat often, to expensive for us, so it was a nice treat. It's fabulous for EVERYONE to get a deal, that's why I'm asking that everyone be able to get it, but I promise, if I catch wind (posted or not) of a fiasco, I'll go back to only pm'ing my friends with great deals and especially money makers.
    When I saw your brag, I thought awesome!! I always have a lingering cough during the winter and go thru cough drops like mad. But I checked my Wal-Mart today and they have been cleaned out. I have one coupon that I wanted to use and can't . It's bloody frustrating to see people doing this kind of CRAP
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    When I saw your brag, I thought awesome!! I always have a lingering cough during the winter and go thru cough drops like mad. But I checked my Wal-Mart today and they have been cleaned out. I have one coupon that I wanted to use and can't . It's bloody frustrating to see people doing this kind of CRAP
    Good news is that you've got 30ish more days for a restock hopefully
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

How many is considered shelf clearing?

Thanks

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Seriously, that makes me angry. A person tries to do something nice and share a deal with others, but no more. I'll never share another money maker to the general public. I'll pm my friends. Why is it that people feel that they need a truckload.

I could be wrong, it could just be that your local WM is out but at this time of year, I highly doubt it
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    How many is considered shelf clearing?

Thanks
    Clearing the shelf. People can do whatever they want, of coarse. But I'm a true believer in letting others get a good deal too. Share the wealth sort of thing. If your store has 1000 and you get 50, no harm no foul, but if you take 999, then I'm sorry, I think that's being a greedy person. Of coarse, that's just my opinion and everyone has their own. Everyone has to live with their own choices, right?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would be nice to have the forum locked down to members, but I guess that won't help since these people would just create accounts to see it.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Seriously, that makes me angry. A person tries to do something nice and share a deal with others, but no more. I'll never share another money maker to the general public. I'll pm my friends. Why is it that people feel that they need a truckload.

I could be wrong, it could just be that your local WM is out but at this time of year, I highly doubt it
    I don't think so. They were the only cough drops that were completely gone. Honestly, I am so mad right now that I'm literally wiping tears from my eyes.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where did you Get so many Vicks coupons?
    Last edited by couponsrock1234; Thu, Aug 28th, 2014 at 03:55 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you so much for sharing. remember everyone we have 30 days to get this deal. i know some have been unable to find them today but that does not mean there are shelf clearers out there. if 10 people went in and each got 10 that would be a 100 gone off the shelf and not necessarily all the doing of one person. just be patient and keep checking. be positive and hopeful and keep things in perpective. sharing like this is the best way for all of us to help each othe and really appreciate it
    Last edited by pencat; Thu, Aug 28th, 2014 at 08:32 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Thanks for sharing! There are some coupons like these, that I never would have figured that deal out on my own. I am grateful for you sharing with us all.
    I got 5 today (3 inserts and 2 print outs- that was all the coupons I have access to) and I am trading for more. Some people don't have access to 20+ inserts like you scored, and we have to trade for them. I see nothing wrong with trading for them, it is the shelf clearing that is the issue.
    There is a month left with this coupon and like pencat said, be patient and stock will be refilled.
    Thanks again for sharing!
    Last edited by web3; Tue, Sep 2nd, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information