User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

We are relocating from Stoney Creek to Regina and need a reliable, trustworthy moving company. I have asked for numerous quotes from a lot of places and this week going to narrow a few down and call. I want it all in writing and no after costs. We have to pay for it up font then get reimbursed in 30 days from his work.

Any suggestions of thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    deb
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have used Tender Touch Moving & Storage twice and think theyare reasonable and they are very trustworthy.

My first move was 4 years ago from AB to ON. I put my stuff in stroage in ON until I found a permanent place. They came to my rescue after the first moving company (2 Men, Big Hearts) didnt' show up! I think I paid about $1600....but I can't really remember and my company reimbursed me so I wasn't too concerned.

My second move with them was 1 year ago within Toronto. They moved our stuff from a Condo to a House. This cost us approx $500. Well worth it!
    They came on time, there was 3 guys, they had hanging closets so that we didn't have to take out clothes off the hangers.

Thread Information