User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is anyone having luck finding tear pads?

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I can't seem to find any new tear pads or coupon booklets in Belleville and I am getting frustrated. I saw some empty spots at Metro, but not too many. It seems either people are taking entire pads, or the stores just aren't putting any out. Have you had luck?
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

in brighton and trenton area i havent seen much neither I never see all the good ones people seem to get like $1 pills and minute maid.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I've seen a few at shoppers, 1.00 of pantene, 1.00 off tresemme and 1.00 of lever 2000 and thats about it. I think people are taking a lot or the entire pad which i'm really getting tired of. It's not fair and you don't need 50 of them, seriously...anyway good luck and please share if you find some...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

i think is whats caused all of this is that extreme couponing show . SInce that started cashiers have told me people are crazy with them . They are ruining it for the rest of us who are honest with them. Eventually they will stop putting out and keep at cash

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I found the wake up breakfast at Dewe's last week and got 4 of them and 3 carnation books( didn't need them because there was carnation in the breakfast one) and they had lots of them and they were in 2 different spots in the store. They were in the dairy section and I think jam section and I did find 2 at food basics one for melting moments and dare and there were not many left there. I was at walmart yesterday and I got all excited when I seen this recipe pamplet with the snack packs that had the chef boy rd and pogo's and I grabbed 5 of them and when I got home they didn't have any coupons in them just recipes. So sad. I have not found anything at Metro. Napanee area I have not found anything at all.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    i think is whats caused all of this is that extreme couponing show . SInce that started cashiers have told me people are crazy with them . They are ruining it for the rest of us who are honest with them. Eventually they will stop putting out and keep at cash

I agree with this 10000% I keep talking about this show and how it is destroying our reputation as couponers and promoting it in a negative way.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Next time I see any coupons in Belleville I will post here asap. I think it was Sept. 10th that I got them at Independants and Food Basics.
    This Sunday I did the 18500 pts at Shoppers and they had .50 crest whitening toothpaste and nivea 2.00, they had a loreal coupon as well but I didn't get them as I don't use that and I don't remember if there was any others because I don't use a lot of different products. I do know that there was no dove.
    Last edited by Tabby40; Mon, Sep 19th, 2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: added shoppers coupons

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Found $.50 off Dempster's Country Originals loaf, and $.50 off Dempster's Thin Bagels at Walmart in Trenton today! Last week I also found a few other tearpads at Walmart in Belleville. Taste of Country also had two Gay Lea coupons in the back freezer.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Trenton metro had 11 different pads full last night, the 12th pad was cleared out... I grabbed some for myself...
    - Ann

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found $100 off vim and cavendish $1 off coupons at freshco. the best place for coupons that i have found is sobeys in brighton.
    CouponCrazy!

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow that was wron! lol i ment $1 off vim.
    CouponCrazy!

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last weekend I was roaming around SDM at the mall in Belleville and I found the $2 off Nivea and the $2 WUB2 Dove. I was excited since it was the first time I seen this Dove coupon despite hearing about it all the time. I'm addicted to Dove bar soap so I took 5. I had taken a few of the Nivea coupons and as I was leaving I noticed they had lotion with a bonus attached to it on the clearance rack for $4 (down from $8.99). I scooped up a couple of those. On clearance they also had Gillette Pro Fusion razor kits that included shave lotion for $7...$2 off coupon from brandsaver would work well on there. I don't have a man in the house so it wouldn't be worth it for me to spend the $5 though.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm liking this Swagbucks thing!!!!

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just at Metro and I saw the $1 off Fibre Plus cereal in the cereal aisle. I grabbed a few since the kids love it. And if anyone was jsut there, yes that was me with the screaming 3 yr old.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm liking this Swagbucks thing!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was at Price Chopper Trenton today. Found fiber one save $1, vim save $1 (by the way they had a new white 250ml bottle for $1), and dove save $2 wub 2 different lines.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No. no luck for me either I am so frustrated with it.
    There is a face book page for Quinte and Area couponers.
    This is a new one that has been spun off another one which was called Belleville Coupon Crew. There where close to 500 people on it. I believe it is there that some couponing etiquette needs to be taught. Just my 2 cents. I am not trying to sound negative but its disappointing when you go out to pick something up and there is nothing left. Perhaps they could be lead to this site.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information