User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Max of 3 coupons per day at Walmart

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Has anyone shopped at a Walmart where they allow a max of 3 coupons per day? If so, what/if anything can be done about this? My nephew and his lady just started couponing and encountered this at Walmart.. Is this acceptable policy or someone running amuck. They were shown this on a piece of paper but not Walmart letterhead..
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Made me think of Sarah Jessica Parker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lxMwfbUrYE
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    Made me think of Sarah Jessica Parker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lxMwfbUrYE
    It looks about the same lol
    ROMEO likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I used 12coupons at Walmart today,not sure what's happening at your Walmart.I suspect they have there own rules
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so far I have not had an issue, but then I am trying to remember when I have used more than 3 coupons in the same trip at WM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

The walmarts near me are great.. this is an issue my nephew is having in Western Canada and I'm trying to find out if there is help for him.
    ROMEO and hollyquaiscer like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I used 4 of the same coupon yesterday with no issue, the cashier did not even look twice just checked the dates and entered them.
    ROMEO, hollyquaiscer and MillieH like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I am in Western Canada and my Walmart has a policy of no more than six identical coupons per day. But that is per product....so I could use six coupons on each of 20 different products or more, if I wanted to. Sounds like the cashier or the CSM has set their own policy.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Has anyone shopped at a Walmart where they allow a max of 3 coupons per day? If so, what/if anything can be done about this? My nephew and his lady just started couponing and encountered this at Walmart.. Is this acceptable policy or someone running amuck. They were shown this on a piece of paper but not Walmart letterhead..

O.k.
    If your local Walmart wants to play games, so can you.
    So your nephew uses 3 coupons. His lady uses 3 coupons. You go with and use 3 coupons.

Walmart, this is stoooopid. Are they going to take your picture or your license to make sure you don't come through again that day? At another cashier?

C'mon Walmart!!!
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Sep 7th, 2014 at 01:20 PM.

CouponNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This happened to me too. I tried to use 5 coupons in a transaction at target the other day…they told me I can only use max 4 manufacturers coupons per transaction?

That is not Wal-Mart's policy…they allow you to use as many coupons as you want. My mom works at the one in Square One, so they are lying to you

The best thing to do is email head office and ask them. Then print out the email that way if they give you a hard time you have something to back you up.

Also that cashier should be held accountable for what they said.
    Last edited by ilovecoupons23; Sun, Sep 7th, 2014 at 02:08 PM.
    ROMEO and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Thanks everyone.. I'm going to try their facebook wall and see how they respond.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This is a HUGE problem in Saskatoon's Walmart too as stated by sooo many people on Facebook; I don't remember the last time I went there but when I did, it was one coupon for 50 cents off and I was given a 'killer' time i.e. one cashier went to 3 different cashiers, then to customer service and then again to other cashier. Seriously, if a store cannot handle one 50 cents coupon, you don't deserve us...and this had happened so many times that I lost count!

Just go to Target or Superstore and price match!
    ROMEO, DianneS, MillieH and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From the coupon guidelines for the cashiers at Walmart:Name:  couponguidelines.JPG
Views: 520
Size:  34.7 KB
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our walmart here limits 6 like coupons per transaction if they are different UPCs then it's a different coupon and I can use 6 of those, The first time I was alerted of this policy was by the assistant manager who is a snob and I hate seeing his face and he gives me a hard time using coupons and he follows me around the store like my personal stalker (Never thought Couponing would involve haveing managers stalk you). I have a felling he made this rule just to piss me off so 2 can play at this game and I threw a divider after I put up 6 of each item. I have been doing this method and he hasn't said anything yet but I'm waiting for it and then I can out do him (I haven't seen him around in awhile so I'm hoping he got canned). Anyways I belive it's up to the managers if they wanna set a limit but there's nothing stoping you from doing different transactions if they put up a stink then take your cart and go stand back in different line. Good luck

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That is interesting,, they are in Saskatoon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    This is a HUGE problem in Saskatoon's Walmart too as stated by sooo many people on Facebook; I don't remember the last time I went there but when I did, it was one coupon for 50 cents off and I was given a 'killer' time i.e. one cashier went to 3 different cashiers, then to customer service and then again to other cashier. Seriously, if a store cannot handle one 50 cents coupon, you don't deserve us...and this had happened so many times that I lost count!

Just go to Target or Superstore and price match!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information