User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree683Likes

Thread: Survivor Season 30

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I liked So, she was interesting.

Quite a few players I dislike already, especially that weird guy Vince from the no collar tribes. He totally gives me the creeps!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Well the tribes are interesting to say the least, the no collar tribe are so non-challant (spelling?) but were great in that puzzle challenge, the blue collar made an amazing comeback and well the white collar tribe are not my style (lol) and well my player was the 1st voted out....I'm thinking the white tribe will dwindle to pieces as they are used to giving orders
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My mom had a small frozen pipe emergency on Wednesday night, thank goodness I had set the PVR just in case because we didnt get back from her place till quite late. The family and I sat down last night to watch and we all thought this was a very good beginning. I just loved the treehouse style tribal council set. I totally agree with you about Vince, Lola!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My beautiful kitty died suddenly and unexpectedly Wednesday evening. Poor little soul. Needless to say, shows didn't get watched and birthday celebrations were immediately forgotten. I will catch up online when the dust settles and I can look forward to a fun distraction.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorthTreasures View Post
    My beautiful kitty died suddenly and unexpectedly Wednesday evening. Poor little soul. Needless to say, shows didn't get watched and birthday celebrations were immediately forgotten. I will catch up online when the dust settles and I can look forward to a fun distraction.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So sad to hear this happened...

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Awe thats so sad 😿
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

so sorry for the loss of your kitty, very sad news (hugs)
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Very sorry to hear that TNT.
    How old was he/she?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I liked So, she was interesting.
    Quite a few players I dislike already, especially that weird guy Vince from the no collar tribes. He totally gives me the creeps!
    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    My mom had a small frozen pipe emergency on Wednesday night, thank goodness I had set the PVR just in case because we didnt get back from her place till quite late. The family and I sat down last night to watch and we all thought this was a very good beginning. I just loved the treehouse style tribal council set. I totally agree with you about Vince, Lola!
    So as a guy, I think it's fair to say that we tend to brush a lot of things off that other guys say or do, as if it's 'normal'...kind of just "meh, it's a guy thing...", but honestly, that was just awkward, and hard to watch. It was both creepy-jealously much-creepy, and creepy-what are you in 6th grade you can only have one crush at a time i'm upset you have another crush-creepy!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Honestly if I was on his team he would be the first one to go. I'd be afraid he'd lose it.

DH asked me if they have to take a psych exam before being accepted. If so, how did he pass???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

DangerDan, he was only around 5 years old, a big, gorgeous, quirky, affectionate kitty. The vet feels it was a heart attack or a blood clot that took him so suddenly. We have never lost a cat like this - so young, so healthy. We're still kind of in shock. This is the first time in almost 20 years we have not had a cat in the house.

Interesting first episode. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting, for some reason, but I'm eager to see where it goes. Coconut man, who I expected to be flakey and just uber friendly, is creepy and controlling for someone who claims to more or less "go with the flow". B.H.Lola's husband took the words right out of my mouth - after the "Do you find him more attractive than me or not?" incident followed by the extended hug, I muttered to myself that someone clearly dropped the ball where the psychological testing of potential cast members was concerned. I squirmed watching some of those scenes. Wonder where it go next week?
    Last edited by TrueNorthTreasures; Sun, Mar 1st, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

DangerDan, he was only around 5 years old, a big, gorgeous, quirky, affectionate kitty. The vet feels it was a heart attack or a blood clot that took him so suddenly. We have never lost a cat like this - so young, so healthy. We're still kind of in shock. This is the first time in almost 20 years we have not had a cat in the house.
    Young indeed, just a kitten.
    Have you posted any photos of him online? Do you mind if I ask you to post a photo?
    Again , very sorry to hear that he's gone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is Karl. He liked to curl up in the bathroom sink sometimes! He actually was found as an injured kitten at a worksite by our neighbour, who took him in. He lived there for 2 years or so and then gradually made his way over to our garden and house, where he ended up staying. It worked out well for everyone, as our neighbour has two larger dogs who Karl didn't like.

Name:  Karl sink Nov 2013.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  47.1 KB

I won't mention it any more. This is the Survivor thread and not the "TNT Personal Loss" thread.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Awe what a cutie
    So sorry for your loss
    Especially since he was so young
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information