User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I think it's all week...heard a cashier telling a customer...I was able to get a few good deals tonight but because you can't get anything for free lots of stuff i had coupons for i couldn't use cause it would have made it free. I find that store way overpriced anyway but i'm happy with the few things i was able to get.

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

did u have to remind them of the double coupon deal or do they it automatically? what was the best deal? were they sold out of lots?
    CouponCrazy!

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

It lasts all week! When I went again this afternoon the cashiers adjusted my coupons so I was able to get my items for free. The majority of the items I was looking for had been picked up since Friday. Has anyone been to Brighton or Napanee?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    It lasts all week! When I went again this afternoon the cashiers adjusted my coupons so I was able to get my items for free. The majority of the items I was looking for had been picked up since Friday. Has anyone been to Brighton or Napanee?

Last time i remember them doing this in Brighton, they did not participate but you never know. I keep forgetting to call them and they are right down the street lol I will do it tomorrow and post unless someone else does it.

CrazyCouponChick
    Trading Score
    164 (100%)

Napanees store is closed all weekend..have no idea if their participaying next week.

I went to Geens Pharmasave on Saturday afternoon. Got some good deals on gillette body wash, Advil nighttime and Febreeze Air Effects. They would match the coupon to the retail price, if the coupon doubled is worth more than the product- we pay the tax though. Seen a couple other couponers in there, not sure if maybe any of them were SC'ers!?!
    WISHLIST:::::::FPC J & J Baby Voucher, FPC Coke 12 pack, Tuna Helper any amount, FPC Pampers, Betty Crocker cake mix/icing, Bisquick Baking Mix, Flour, Fleishmans Yeast, Tuna, SDM Points

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

what were the advil night time worth?
    CouponCrazy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I don't remember them being on sale...but when i went back on sunday they were changing the sale prices back to regular prices...i'm not sure if it's because of the coupon use or what but i was not impressed. I also saw a couple of ladies in there using coups as well and they were disappointed that the sale items were being changed...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OMG!! I went in there the first day! What a mistake. They were so rude to me I phoned head office. I have some $5 coupons for Hershey's...no they wouldn't take them. I could go on but...they were talking about me under their breath...had to phone David TWICE! I didn't stipulate in the flyer or fine printing what kind of coupon you could use. None of them knew what cumulatively means in the coupon and they wouldn't look it up either. She left the cash and went outside to smoke. I liked the old Geen's I shopped at 30 years ago. Their customer service is shameful. As I told head office, there are several other good pharmacies in Belleville. (Not doubling coupons,lol)
    Last edited by suziq; Tue, Nov 1st, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had a Save.ca coupon for Coke, they wouldn't take it. My daughter had one too. She was holding a 2 month old and they kept us there 20 mins phoning and arguing about the coupons. I wouldn't go through it again....not even for FREE! I used iCoke pins and redeemed them for Coke. It had the word coupon on it but they wouldn't take it. I'm sure they thought I photo copied it. Oh well no more shopping there for me and everyone in my family.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience suziq. I was also disappointed when I shopped on the first day of the Double Coupon event, as they would not double my coupons if the value exceeded the price of the item. After numerous phone calls and much run around I abandoned my transaction. I returned the second day and service was much better. They had worked out the kinks and figured out how to adjust the coupon value, and the cashier even apologized for not knowing the proper policy the day before. I returned several times throughout the week and received excellent service each time. As for the Coke coupon, there is no reason they should not accept it. While they cannot double the B1G1 offer, they are still required to honor the coupon for its stated value. If they have another Double Coupon event I highly suggest you try your luck once again. It may take a day or two for all the cashiers to figure out the proper procedure, but in the long run it's worth it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information