User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: *SUPER Spend Your Points Event* - Sat & Sun Nov 29 & 30

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puska View Post
    So basically you can use 20x and get 210$ off?

Wonder if any shoppers in my area is doing the same

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Wonder the same too ...
    Please post if you know any SDM in Calgary doing redemption today. I don't have anything specific to buy but just curious to know.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

So basically you can use 20x and get 210$ off? Wonder if any shoppers in my area is doing the same Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    If there is 20x the points and you are redeeming, you DO NOT get 20x on the portion you are redeeming. If you are purchasing an item that is $400 but are redeeming $210, them YES you get 20x the points on the remainder AFTER the redemption. Hope that helps, if that's what you were asking.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So basically you can use 20x and get 210$ off?

Wonder if any shoppers in my area is doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Wonder the same too ...
    Please post if you know any SDM in Calgary doing redemption today. I don't have anything specific to buy but just curious to know.

when you redeem your points you will not get the 10x/15x/20x points because when you redeem, your base points are zero. Times pts (10x/15x/20x) will be zero because 0 times anything is zero. But if you are paying the minimum threshold amount out of your pocket (before taxes etc) AFTER REDEEMING YOUR PTS then will get pts on that amount.
    Fixed # of pts associated with products or dpartment work because you are buying those products.
    engo, Giving-Small, hcao and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know you get points only on part of the order that you are actually paying if the amount is above 75 my point was can you actually get 20x points and 210$ combined in shoppers that start redemption weekend on Friday

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I know you get points only on part of the order that you are actually paying if the amount is above 75 my point was can you actually get 20x points and 210$ combined in shoppers that start redemption weekend on Friday Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I don't understand what you are asking then. If you know you only get 20x on the portion you are paying for then why are you asking if you can get 20x on the $210 you are redeeming for?
    DianneS, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I know you get points only on part of the order that you are actually paying if the amount is above 75 my point was can you actually get 20x points and 210$ combined in shoppers that start redemption weekend on Friday

You would have to spend $210+$75 so $285 begore tax to redeem $210and receive 20x on the next 75$
    amira84 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering since FallenPixels said how downtown Toronto shoppers start redemption weekend early... Does that mean you can combine coupon for 20x the points coupon valid today with super redemption of 210$

Obviously getting 20x points on part of the purchase that's paid after redeeming the points

amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I've got enough for two redemptions. One will go to get the Acer laptop that is going to be a present. My local Shoppers has even put one on hold for me which is awesome. My second redemption will get a few Christmas chocolates, some toiletries for gifts and the rest for items that our Infant Food Bank needs.
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I was wondering since FallenPixels said how downtown Toronto shoppers start redemption weekend early... Does that mean you can combine coupon for 20x the points coupon valid today with super redemption of 210$

Obviously getting 20x points on part of the purchase that's paid after redeeming the points

YES, that is what we said earlier. IF the store is in fact doing the super redemption today, if you redeem and spend MORE that $210 you can also use the 20x if you spend the required amount above the $210.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

OMG can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! 5 redemptions and one I'm using over $100 coupon in....getting 22000 bonus points with that transaction too!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
    aussie, Scottishgal, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    OMG can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! 5 redemptions and one I'm using over $100 coupon in....getting 22000 bonus points with that transaction too!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
    I'd love to know what you are purchasing to use 100 in coupons and getting all those points as well. No pressure to share though!
    hcao, Koolaid and Anna Michele like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

agreed zandermor! The way I see it, if you are good at SDM at all, you should be saving 30-40% on everything overall (paying $60-$70 for everyone $100 worth of stuff you take out of the store) I tend to be pretty practical for the most part, but somethings are a splurge, and that's ok! I don't care if it's $10 cheaper at walmart - I'm still much better off overall. Where else are you going to save 30% off on your milk, eggs, and butter? There are a few things that are overpriced, but in general they have excellent sales! and Free Feels Good

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't use my points offers very often... I know I can't use 20x when redeeming tomorrow, but if I have 1000pts for body wash, does that still count per body wash I buy? (Ex 5 x 1000 = 5000 pts given?) Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I don't use my points offers very often... I know I can't use 20x when redeeming tomorrow, but if I have 1000pts for body wash, does that still count per body wash I buy? (Ex 5 x 1000 = 5000 pts given?) Thanks!
    No, it will only work on 1 body wash.
    TargetMama likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Personally; I don't want to "waste" my hard-earned points on things that are 3-4x the price.....it's just not worth it.
    For example; I think it was last year they had Breton crackers for $3.99....no thanks....
    3-4X the price? WOW! I Wouldn't do that either! I guess I do that too.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information