User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: *SUPER Spend Your Points Event* - Sat & Sun Nov 29 & 30

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    wow...clearly I am not working this points program too well. Took me *years* (and I am ashamed to say how many) to get to the 95k level. I didn't participate in this weekend's redemption because I was just too overwhelmed lol
    Will eventually need to spend my points before the program ends in 2016...someone help me spend my points!!!!
    This was my first year really paying attention to earning points efficiently. I don't want to admit how many years I've been redeeming $10 because a cashier once told me there was no difference between the levels in value per points 😬😬😬

Oh well! Now I know better, and it took me about 8 months to earn my 95k 😀
    Anna Michele, d.ot and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    This was my first year really paying attention to earning points efficiently. I don't want to admit how many years I've been redeeming $10 because a cashier once told me there was no difference between the levels in value per points 

Oh well! Now I know better, and it took me about 8 months to earn my 95k 
    WHAT !?!? LOL It's on the back of every receipt. Stick to this forum and you'll be earning lots of points in no time !!
    Last edited by redhdlois; Tue, Dec 2nd, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    This was my first year really paying attention to earning points efficiently. I don't want to admit how many years I've been redeeming $10 because a cashier once told me there was no difference between the levels in value per points 😬😬😬

Oh well! Now I know better, and it took me about 8 months to earn my 95k 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    WHAT !?!? LOL It's on the back of every receipt. Stick to this forum and you'll be earning lots of points in no time !!
    One of the cashiers at mine always tries to get people to redeem. She does not get why I hold onto my points and every time she is checking someone out tells them oh you can have $$ free stuff. Once a woman spent $23 and she pressured them into redeeming bc it is all free but she didn't tell her to go back and get $7 more to max it
    Anna Michele and TargetMama like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My brag I did 3 redemptions on Saturday. One for my brothers family (groceries and such), 1 for my family (groceries and such), and 1 for Christmas presents and a few things for my mom. Overall calculations - $662.74 stuff total, paid $33.14 in tax and deposit (receipts say $262.13 in "sales" - I always laugh at that a little... and I used $22.50 in coupons) Only earned back 6960 in points. (was really hoping for some decent personalized offers, but didn't really have any). I had fun though! Still 2.5 redemptions left. hoping they do a spend 95 get 30 back after Christmas again. I am totally amazed how far I've come since I started collecting mid 2012. I earned over 1 million points this past year, and have redeemed for over $2000 worth of free stuff! It truly is an amazing rewards program!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    One of the cashiers at mine always tries to get people to redeem. She does not get why I hold onto my points and every time she is checking someone out tells them oh you can have $$ free stuff. Once a woman spent $23 and she pressured them into redeeming bc it is all free but she didn't tell her to go back and get $7 more to max it

What??????? Is this cashier crazy or what?????? What's her problem?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Steak? and lean ground beef? Awesome. Fresh or frozen?
    Frozen
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    You can combine today's $20.00 off coupon with you food& snacks coupon. Yhere should be no problem at all, i have done it successfly in the past.
    About paying the rest using using your pts.... i have done it successfully with the above scenario. I didnt have any problem but some cashiers refuse to do it. My cashier said that it would not work because of that $20.00 coupon but she was very helping and wanted to try it and it worked. Some other forum members have told that it works.

I would rcommend to first let the cashier scan all food items and when you hit $30.00 give her your 8000 pts coupon.
    2nd step: let her scan all the other items
    3rd: give your $20 off coupon (DONT TELL HER THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR REDEEMING YOUR POINTS).
    4TH: ASk HER TO TELL YOU YOUR TOTAL
    5TH: tell her to use your points to pay for it. If she tries to reject any of the above steps just ask her to try anyway. Be confident ) that this whole process works

I did it! $105 (after manufacture coupons), -$20 coupon. -50k points, got back 5900 points from offers. $6.53 out of pocket. Thanks!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information