User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Thanks for the pm Lola! Nice to see some familiar faces again...er...familiar avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Morning all! No power at home this morning... we had some crazy high winds last night So I'm sitting in Tim Hortons with an hour to kill before work. Yay?
    We had some crazy winds too. Part of our fence is down and quite a few shingles in the backyard, oy. Just what we need this time of year. *shakes fist at Mother Nature*

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by okgirl View Post
    Here is walkonby with me not long ago
    ha ha !!! Sooooo true!! Lets dish on here and win the contest too. lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grumble grumble.. went to watch my show "Jane the virgin" i recorded a few hrs ago only to have it interruped about 20 min in by a important news report... and no they don't just cut it off for 5 min to give everyone the important top news.. they take over the last 40 min of the show! and it's too late to try and record the later feed of the show
    Yup, that happened to the middle of my PVR'd show last night as well ( Sleepy Hollow )

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so this morning a fully intact downspout drain pipe was sitting on our front lawn ( one of my neighbour's probably ) I even walked the dogs up and down both sides of my street checking to see which house was missing theirs, but it is a mystery, they all had theirs from what I could see.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Hi everyone. I haven't really been around all the much. We bought a new house and between fixing it up and working full-time I don't have much time for couponing anymore. But I miss you guys!! Hope you are doing great! xoxoxo
    ROMEO, Shop Girl, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Sad, but disappointed mostly, that the sale on an iPad Air 2 isn't as good as I had hoped it to be. Not sure now if I am still getting it for myself this year.

Even sadder, is that I think my son has given me what he has. He is coughing like crazy, sick with a clogged up nose and not feeling well in general since last Friday. He has barely eaten since yesterday and now he has more frequent coughing bouts, like he is about to throw up.

Oh well, I guess we had a good run so far this year of not being sick, until now. School started and the kids only got 1 cold each in September and October, nothing really major to keep them from school, until now.

Time for me to take some headache medication.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

oh Jade, hopefully you feel better once the medication kicks in

in my house it's the opposite... when school started, the kids got sick often - DS even got chickenpox from one of his classmates... however, things have calmed down now (knock on wood).
    I think my immune system is worse than the kids - they will get simple colds, and for me it turns into one of those all out nasty colds

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Good afternoon
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

no one has claimed the drainage pipe yet.....my DH said how do we know it did not " fly " here from another street altogether?! Those winds were 100 MPH after all. If that was the case, I am thinking everyone was lucky that it did not hit their vehicles ( or them! ) while it was " tornado-ing " around the sky.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

It's still windy here but not as bad as last night. There were huge branches down all over the place... those high winds scare the crap outta me
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

So what does everyone have on the agenda this week? Tomorrow is my day off so I think I'm going to wrap some more presents, maybe clean the house a bit... maybe get some Christmas cards ready to go? All of this, of course, after I sleep until FOREVER!!!! Yeah, right... I'll be awake at 6, as per usual LOL
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ahh plumber gone.. hubby in bed and i have 2hrs before i get kidlet from school
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Yup, that happened to the middle of my PVR'd show last night as well ( Sleepy Hollow )
    same! i also had it happen during sleepy hollow and thankfully it was jjust a 2 min interruption then back to the show and then during the rest of the show a ticker ran through the bottom which is perfectly ok9 (though it caused the show to run long and in the end missed the last 2 min)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    oh Jade, hopefully you feel better once the medication kicks in

in my house it's the opposite... when school started, the kids got sick often - DS even got chickenpox from one of his classmates... however, things have calmed down now (knock on wood).
    I think my immune system is worse than the kids - they will get simple colds, and for me it turns into one of those all out nasty colds

i think i'm similar.. kidlet gets a runny nose and bounces right back.. i say she's filled with toddler rubber (though she's now 7) but me.. i've had tissues in my pocket since late september...and two bouts of really really bad colds with hurting ears unable to hear unable to sleep laying down that seem to linger until the next cold starts

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i think i'm similar.. kidlet gets a runny nose and bounces right back.. i say she's filled with toddler rubber (though she's now 7) but me.. i've had tissues in my pocket since late september...and two bouts of really really bad colds with hurting ears unable to hear unable to sleep laying down that seem to linger until the next cold starts
    Sending some "feel better" vibes your way! I've been feeling like crap for about 3 weeks now... I start to feel better and the next day, WHAM!! It's back in full force Thank god for Buckleys and Nyquil!

My youngest DS usually has a winter long cold but he's been good so far this year (knock on wood)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information