User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Sending some "feel better" vibes your way! I've been feeling like crap for about 3 weeks now... I start to feel better and the next day, WHAM!! It's back in full force Thank god for Buckleys and Nyquil!

My youngest DS usually has a winter long cold but he's been good so far this year (knock on wood)

i spent a month and a half drugged and my body just couldn't take it anymore.. hubby even went out and got special OTC stuff that is 12hr antihistimine stuff because i just couldn't take any more product with tylenol in it i'd take one and within 20 min i'd have the sweats feel nauseous and absolutely disgusting
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i spent a month and a half drugged and my body just couldn't take it anymore.. hubby even went out and got special OTC stuff that is 12hr antihistimine stuff because i just couldn't take any more product with tylenol in it i'd take one and within 20 min i'd have the sweats feel nauseous and absolutely disgusting
    That's no fun
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

That's no fun
    nope it isn't... i swear this has to be more then "just a cold" because colds leave.. then have an ending.. this hasn't ended yet.. but the doc at the walk in clinic was rather rude and basically said "it's a cold suck it up" i'd go to another walk in clinic but i really don't want to spend another 2hrs waiting only to be given a similar brush off it's one of those situations where i wish i had a regular doc

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've spent the last two weekends hiding at home and i think thats helped some (helped my sanity at least) it seems like it's been a never ending gong show since the end of september with stuff to do on the weekend, between school getting started (started late due to strike) halloween related stuff.. and kidlets birthday

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    nope it isn't... i swear this has to be more then "just a cold" because colds leave.. then have an ending.. this hasn't ended yet.. but the doc at the walk in clinic was rather rude and basically said "it's a cold suck it up" i'd go to another walk in clinic but i really don't want to spend another 2hrs waiting only to be given a similar brush off it's one of those situations where i wish i had a regular doc
    Did they do any tests? Take a throat swab or anything like that?

I don't know about other provinces but in Ontario we have telehealth, where you can call and talk to an RN- sometimes they're more helpful than the doctors.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm a bit groggy now because I insisted on rising at 4:30 a.m. in excitement to see how my stuff had dehydrated while I slept. Some things are still finishing up but when those trays are available again I have tomatoes and pineapple slices ready to go in.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Did they do any tests? Take a throat swab or anything like that?

I don't know about other provinces but in Ontario we have telehealth, where you can call and talk to an RN- sometimes they're more helpful than the doctors.

nope no tests no offer to do tests or blood work or a swab he looked in my ears said they were fine (though they hurt and i've had ear infections before) looked at my throat which made me nearly throw up (i have a very sensitive gag reflex) and a quick listen to the chest after i said "this has to be more then just a cold" said i was fine and just let it pass its well over a week later and i'm still coughing.. still blowing my nose regularly... so far this year between hubby and me we have gone through a case and a half of halls (not the 4pks the actual big boxes meant for the shelf at retail places what have something crazy like 28pks in them)

we do have the nurse line that can be called but i find they are absolutely useless they pretty much tell you "go to the walk in clinic, go to the hospital" and a number of years ago i had a really bad experience with them when we called them for advice that we haven't called back since
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Nov 25th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I'm a bit groggy now because I insisted on rising at 4:30 a.m. in excitement to see how my stuff had dehydrated while I slept. Some things are still finishing up but when those trays are available again I have tomatoes and pineapple slices ready to go in.
    i don't know how you can manage being up soo early... i see 4am more often by the evening side of the day then ever seeing it by the morning side

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just finished dinner! Thinking of creative ways I can use my Hasbro coupons that arrived today!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Just finished dinner! Thinking of creative ways I can use my Hasbro coupons that arrived today!
    dinner? kidlet is still in school here!

i missed out on the hasbro coupon... ohh the ideas that could be done with that lol

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i know.. we haven't yet hit christmas yet.... but is it crazy that i'm already thinking about halloween next year?? more specifically the kidlets costume.. and how to outdo this years costume

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Um...is this a zombie-free zone?

(just gibberish...don't mind me!) ;-)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post

i'm pretty sure... though.. there could be a few modern day zombies lurking in corners

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just an FYI - I'm "liking" all the posts, just for being in the contest! It's not that I "like" you being sick, having a bad day or anything like that. lol. And sorry if I miss "liking" any posts!

So what does everyone have on the agenda this week? Tomorrow is my day off so I think I'm going to wrap some more presents, maybe clean the house a bit... maybe get some Christmas cards ready to go? All of this, of course, after I sleep until FOREVER!!!! Yeah, right... I'll be awake at 6, as per usual LOL
    Totally working on DD's birthday this week. I'll try to remember to post a pic of the loot bags when I'm done them. So glad we decided to have it out, no way I could handle 11 girls (between 4-6) in my house again - ESPECIALLY right before Christmas. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I was able to score 7! I thought they were only good on certain lines (like MLP) but now that I see the coupon just says "Hasbro" I'm kicking myself for not getting more. lol. Especially since DH has started eating cereal again. The kids WERE the only ones eating it and it takes them quite a while to eat a huge box but since DH started, we're down to 2 boxes left. Totally could've used more cereal! lol

I'm so excited because the coupons are going to help me finish my shopping! DH is currently laid off.... Doesn't help right before Christmas. He did have an interview last week so *fingers crossed*!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post

I don't mind Zombies.... Just no gibberish ones. lol. Pretty much as long as there's words (not just spam) or even pictures in your post, you're good to good. We want a member of SC to win of course (can't send the prize to a computer bot).
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Totally working on DD's birthday this week. I'll try to remember to post a pic of the loot bags when I'm done them. So glad we decided to have it out, no way I could handle 11 girls (between 4-6) in my house again - ESPECIALLY right before Christmas. lol

ahh i was doing that a few weeks ago.. kidlet turned 7 on the 11th, we had her birthday party at the gymnastics studio.. we did her cake from scratch (it was very very pink! and she decorated it) ofcourse her birthday had to fall on a 4 day weekend.. between inlaws coming, my parents coming, her birthday party, then her actual birthday it was a never ending party for her, in 4 short days i cleaned the house twice! and ofcourse spent 3hrs filling up balloons (i'll admit i used a hand pump to fill them.. but tied every one myself! boy my fingers hurt) for her to wake up to a room filled with balloons that she nicknames her balloon ball pit little booger asked if the fairies did it while she slept lol

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information