User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't shop online frequently. Recently I found there are so many deals and events, but I don't know which one below could save more money. If I want to buy some furniture, could anyone tell me which deal attracts you at the first sight?

1. Extra 20% OFF entire order
    2. Free shipping nationwide
    3. 50% OFF everything

Thanks for sharing.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All of these is just a gimmick of the retailer, but if you want my real choice, maybe 50% OFF attracts me more.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe0000 View Post
    All of these is just a gimmick of the retailer, but if you want my real choice, maybe 50% OFF attracts me more.

OK. Thank you for your reply. 50% OFF can save money. Will it be better, if the deal includes 50% OFF and free shipping? UH-HUH...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Definitely the 50% off everything. But you do need to know your prices beforehand so you can recognize a deal. If you buy a table where the regular price is $500, and that's how much it costs everywhere, you want it for $250 - not $1000 with a 50% discount.

Free shipping is the least attractive as a gimmick. Big companies have deals with the shipping companies, so saving on shipping costs aren't that much of a deal.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    Definitely the 50% off everything. But you do need to know your prices beforehand so you can recognize a deal. If you buy a table where the regular price is $500, and that's how much it costs everywhere, you want it for $250 - not $1000 with a 50% discount.

Free shipping is the least attractive as a gimmick. Big companies have deals with the shipping companies, so saving on shipping costs aren't that much of a deal.
    Thank you for your reply. 50% OFF is really attractive.
    Sometime free shipping is also attractive. For example, there is no other favorable activities. Free shipping is also attractive for me.

Thread Information