• 7 Post By ticul
  • 5 Post By hopesdreams
  • 4 Post By savabuck
  • 1 Post By coupon girl
  • 2 Post By travel-mum
  • 1 Post By tireman88
  • 1 Post By savabuck
  • 1 Post By TooCouponCrazy

Thread: 10 Majesta EZ Flush toilet paper (4 roll package) for free - Thanks Addoody!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks to a RAOK from fellow SC'r Addoody, I got ten packages of Majesta EZ Flush toilet paper for free! Each package contained four rolls. I got them at the Bargain Shop. Each package was regular price of $1.00 and Addoody sent me ten coupons for $1.00 each. All I had to pay was $1.30 in tax.
    Thank you Addoody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bargain Shop
    Check out my new life blog.
    https://plus.google.com/114910790929192660665/posts
    I will be posting on it once a week. Hopefully it will provide you with a hint or two that you can translate to your own life, to make it better. Mine keeps getting better every day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

It is so nice wen someone gives coupons to help to save $$$ and you just did that. Bless some SmartCanuckers that have a big heart and there is lots of them here on SC. Good for you as free is the best. Thank you for sharing a nice brag.........

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Love when others help each other to save on items we need. Thanks for sharing your good deal
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good job to both. Please tell me where the bargain shop is, I've been trying to get some of these and Rabba will not let me use the coupons and pay taxes only. Thanks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so nice of smart cancukers to share -you got some good deals on something we need everyday
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Good job to both. Please tell me where the bargain shop is, I've been trying to get some of these and Rabba will not let me use the coupons and pay taxes only. Thanks
    Find locations of The Bargain Shop here: http://www.tbsstores.com/locations.php
    Check out my new life blog.
    https://plus.google.com/114910790929192660665/posts
    I will be posting on it once a week. Hopefully it will provide you with a hint or two that you can translate to your own life, to make it better. Mine keeps getting better every day!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm glad you got this deal. we went to our local bargain shop that is 20 minutes away to use our coupons. we filled the cart with 20 packages but when we got to the cash we were told no you can only get one. we asked why since the coupon didnt say per customer or transaction they said thats the rule. i kept questioning why was that the rule and the cashier said it just is. i had her call the manager and she said fine give them 5 but thats it no more then that. i emailed head office to see what they say about it. i tried to call their toll free number but it just says to leave a message and they will get back to me in 5 business days...reallly ???? 5 days for a reply ??? we will see if i get a response to my email.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know how you feel, exact same thing Rabba dud to me, except they gave me one and said I could come back the next day. It's not like they were next door to me. I gave up and I believe the coupons I had expired Dec 31st.
    Quote Originally Posted by tireman88 View Post
    i'm glad you got this deal. we went to our local bargain shop that is 20 minutes away to use our coupons. we filled the cart with 20 packages but when we got to the cash we were told no you can only get one. we asked why since the coupon didnt say per customer or transaction they said thats the rule. i kept questioning why was that the rule and the cashier said it just is. i had her call the manager and she said fine give them 5 but thats it no more then that. i emailed head office to see what they say about it. i tried to call their toll free number but it just says to leave a message and they will get back to me in 5 business days...reallly ???? 5 days for a reply ??? we will see if i get a response to my email.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I am so glad you were able to use them...and get free product to boot

Thread Information