User Tag List

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1229
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Maybe it's been done to prevent people from ordering multiple bags .. in this case they can track if the same card has been used to order more than one bag . Lol go figure.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

It's being done because person isn't checking "this is same as billing address"...

There is no new prompt as I've just placed an order..

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Maybe it's been done to prevent people from ordering multiple bags .. in this case they can track if the same card has been used to order more than one bag . Lol go figure.
    ROMEO, sassypants and Luckymih like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I really want black bag but what to do with yogurt,still many tubs left in my freezer .
    Food bank is little far from home,so can't go every time .
    For space saving I even poured 2 yogurt tubs into emptied planters peanut tin,don't want to waste but want black deluxe bag.Can we freeze it pouring in ziploc bags?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by morningrose; Sat, Feb 28th, 2015 at 09:38 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I really want black bag but what to do with yogurt,still many tubs left in my freezer .
    For space saving I even poured 2 yogurt tubs into emptied planters peanut tin,don't want to waste but want black deluxe bag.Can we freeze it pouring in ziploc bags?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    I just kept mine in regular fridge ,not in the freezer..so if you space in your regular fridge just keep it there.

Smoothies is the best way to get rid of it. Maybe have one for breakfast every day or with dinner, quite healthy.

Yes you can freeze it, in zip lock bags or ice trays . But the texture changes , & apparently some of the bacteria cultures are also destroyed.

http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/...freeze-yogurt/
    morningrose likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I just kept mine in regular fridge ,not in the freezer..so if you space in your regular fridge just keep it there.

Smoothies is the best way to get rid of it. Maybe have one for breakfast every day or with dinner, quite healthy.

Yes you can freeze it, in zip lock bags or ice trays . But the texture changes , & apparently some of the bacteria cultures are also destroyed.

http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/...freeze-yogurt/
    Thanks

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't freeze it because the texture can change. I would store it in the refrigerator. Because yogurt is a fermented food, it has a long shelf life. It's usually still safe to eat for a couple of weeks after the expiration date stamped on the container. If you Google "yogurt shelf life" you'll find plenty of information regarding how long you can safely eat yogurt that's past its "best before" date.
    morningrose likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

how long do it take to go from pending to shipped? anyone have any ideas
    Join Swagbucks and earn free amazon and paypal gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cjnickerson

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by P&L's mom View Post
    My bag took almost 10days to get to my hand, while my friends one took 3days. I think it depends on colour we choose and number of orders at that time.
    seylz_gurl and P&L's mom like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

ok thanks morningrose
    Join Swagbucks and earn free amazon and paypal gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cjnickerson

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by P&L's mom View Post
    Add a week or so to the timeline below , as things are getting busy & they are getting more busy & orders now...about 15 days it was showing Pending Fulfillment , before it was finally shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    My Timeline , if it helps anyone

Timeline :

1. 8th Feb -Entered PINS online on Astro.ca

2. 8th Feb- same day after 10 hrs received code in email from Astro

3. 8th Feb - Ordered the bag on LUGS website

4. 23rd Feb - Bag shipped from LUGS via UPS

5. 24th Feb - Bag arrived at my doorstep via UPS ..That was fast !

I have another one on the way as a surprise gift for a relative at their addy ..they don't even know it yet , will be surprised, when they receive it

Thanks ASTRO & Parmalat - I am a happy camper . All the yogurts were bought for $ 2 each , and I actually love yogurt..so had no problem eating or finishing it. Initially I hated the taste a bit, but later on I got used to it..ha ha & love it now
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sun, Mar 1st, 2015 at 03:40 PM.
    P&L's mom likes this.

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Do we know for a fact that the bag currently being offered is the deluxe version? I know the deluxe version is pictured, but it could be that the wrong photo has been uploaded. Has anyone actually received the deluxe version of the bag?
    LisaLisaBoBisa and hcao like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good Q and the answer is NO we don't.. The colours that are offered in the original bag are the ones to be weary of being deluxe - on the receipt for instance for the "pictured" black deluxe it doesn't say deluxe so how would the warehouse staff know who ordered when it was a deluxe and who didn't - assuming there are actually deluxe bags being sent.

However, I have decided that the cobalt and hunter colours were not offered in the original bag colour so that it is most likely those will be deluxe version - so for now try those and hope they are deluxe..

Quote Originally Posted by SBW View Post
    Do we know for a fact that the bag currently being offered is the deluxe version? I know the deluxe version is pictured, but it could be that the wrong photo has been uploaded. Has anyone actually received the deluxe version of the bag?
    morningrose likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Good Q and the answer is NO we don't.. The colours that are offered in the original bag are the ones to be weary of being deluxe - on the receipt for instance for the "pictured" black deluxe it doesn't say deluxe so how would the warehouse staff know who ordered when it was a deluxe and who didn't - assuming there are actually deluxe bags being sent.

However, I have decided that the cobalt and hunter colours were not offered in the original bag colour so that it is most likely those will be deluxe version - so for now try those and hope they are deluxe..
    Plus there is NO UPC # or SKU # or some code mentioned on the receipt ..so you can't even compare the previous receipt with the new receipt, for the same colour order..so you can't tell if its deluxe or not .
    morningrose likes this.

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I agree with you. That does make sense. If any of the bags are deluxe (and we don't know that any are), the most likely colours are Cobalt Blue and Hunter Green. As for the other colours, who can say with certainty?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post

Liliia and morningrose like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

if anyone is still looking for pins if you want to send an e money transfer ill pick em up and send the pins
    Liliia, cjethani and morningrose like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread Information