User Tag List

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq1974 View Post
    You would think that they'd be prepared for the amount of orders they would get instead of things having to be back ordered. The contest just started.
    Exactly, and you'd expect black to be the most popular. Makes me wonder if I should bother with the colour I want being on back order already. I remember some of the people working on getting their sketchers shoes 6-8 months after the promo ended.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Success! My local Sobeys had Vanilla tubs with the PINs, so I got the rest that I needed, going to input them now
    ROMEO, Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    Success! My local Sobeys had Vanilla tubs with the PINs, so I got the rest that I needed, going to input them now
    Can you let me know if you instantly receive the email with the lug bag code? I still haven't got the email lol and I entered them over an hour ago!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Can you let me know if you instantly receive the email with the lug bag code? I still haven't got the email lol and I entered them over an hour ago!
    I got the email instantly after I'd put in my 8th code. I would call/email them and see what's up
    ROMEO, Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Wow, that was quite a handful! It took me 1 and 1/2 hours to peel and input all of the codes. I was also looking for photos to add to the contest, just in case I win, so it took me quite sometime to finish it all.

My local Sobeys was the first store that I went to, to look for the yogurt with pins. I had to dig thru the stock that they had and ended up buying every single tub that had pins on it. I noticed that the expiry date should be March 11th or later since I also saw a March 3rd and 6th without pins on it. The tubs were on sale for $2.49 and I used my Club Sobeys points, so I got it for free.

I ordered the Ocean Blue color.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Rubialoca and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

ordered my bag (I picked the green one), hopefully mine ships soon like everyone else's

If anyone in Hamilton is still looking for codes, the Sobeys in Ancaster had Vanilla ones with PINs, they still had 3-4 left after I took mine, and the tubs are on sale there for $2.49, so not much more than Freshco's price.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thank you! I entered my pins a couple minutes ago and still didn't get any email!? did a message pop up or anything after you entered 8 codes? nothing happened on mine :s
    Did you check your SPAM , sometimes it goes there.

Once I used my Yahoo id which I barely use, and was waiting for an email on my gmail ..I now always double check the email entered 3-4 times for typos, wrong id etc

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you! I entered my pins a couple minutes ago and still didn't get any email!? did a message pop up or anything after you entered 8 codes? nothing happened on mine :s
    No message pops up. An email just appeared in my inbox after entering the 8 pins.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Exactly, and you'd expect black to be the most popular. Makes me wonder if I should bother with the colour I want being on back order already. I remember some of the people working on getting their sketchers shoes 6-8 months after the promo ended.
    I am totally confused now. I just received another e-mail from UPS stating that my order is in transit and is expected to be delivered by Monday. Not sure why an e-mail from Lug Canada was sent regarding it being on back order. Maybe THAT person was confused. Or am I getting another bag??? LOL
    I agree with other SCers that there shouldn't be any back orders so early into the promo. Weird.
    Here's to hoping it comes on Monday.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

no e-mail for me

Also wondering for those that ordered more than 1 bag, did you use the same e-mail address but different mailing address?
    Thanks

EDIT : got a code around 2ish this morning. Ordered my bag!
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 09:12 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    It is very annoying unfortunately.

Yes you have to add a picture with EACH pin. I received the email as soon as I entered the 8th pin.

I ordered purple. I've received 2 emails confirming the bag was shipping. No message of back order for me. Maybe it depends on the colour...

UPDATE: just received an email from FEDEX saying pick up was at 3:16pm from Scarborough. No estimated delivery date but I'm guessing it'll fairly fast within Ontario.
    Where did you find the tubs with pin codes?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    Where did you find the tubs with pin codes?
    Freshco
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I got my bag delivered today.. still havent found any more pins though If the "local" one doesn't have them it becomes super annoying searching store to store that either doesn't carry zero or just doesn't have any with the pins..
    Ciel, safielstar and terry2144 like this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's what the sticker with the PIN looks like if anyone is still wondering...

Name:  Sticker.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  92.3 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For those in London I found pins at freshco adelaide north. Very few and in the closed refrigerator section. LOL had to wait until staff walked away so I could boost myself up to reach the top shelf. The open refrigerated section was getting low on zero so I suspect more selection over the weekend. I was only able to get one strawberry and the rest vanilla. My bag is ordered Yay! Those stickers were some tedious work.

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information