User Tag List

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    Great news! Astro posted on their website saying Lug's restocking!
    This is so confusing. Are they restocking only for people who already have Lug bag redemption codes or for everyone? What a mess.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    It's on their Facebook. They assured everyone who's got a code today (- looks like all around 2:35pm EST) will get a bag.
    Any idea when they will be restocked ?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Any idea when they will be restocked ?
    They said they would inform people by email, I think.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It seems official - the last batch of redemption codes were sent this afternoon around 5:35pm EST. No need to look for pins any more.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Astro needs to hire a smartcanucker to plan and oversee their promotions in the future.

Me, I'd be happy to step up to the plate.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well, I'd be willing to take you under my wing.. - Parmalat is a great company.. I have some family with business ties to them and they get sent home with cases of product.. Which means free sketchers and lug bags for you and I as their marketing duo.. We could always recruit a few more from this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Astro needs to hire a smartcanucker to plan and oversee their promotions in the future.

Me, I'd be happy to step up to the plate.
    alyshamarie and salady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    I just now received my email confirming my order has been shipped.
    I placed my order on the 12th, for a BLACK one, and am expected to receive it on Thursday
    woohoo good for you!!! placed mine same day as you did so there's still hope for me!!!
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

WOW and OMG. I haven't read an official statement that the promotion is over, but I've certainly read a lot of speculation today.
    Last edited by MrsMer; Tue, Feb 24th, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
    ROMEO and darlenegrigg like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Well, I'd be willing to take you under my wing.. - Parmalat is a great company.. I have some family with business ties to them and they get sent home with cases of product.. Which means free sketchers and lug bags for you and I as their marketing duo.. We could always recruit a few more from this thread..
    We're hired!

Free skechers, free lug bags, free dairy products for us AND the general public gets a promotion that they can easily participate in with minimal hoops to jump through. You fetch the plate, I'll get the knives and forks....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As far as I am concerned, this Astro promotions with Lug is a success. As a customer for years of Astro, I just tried 2 new flavors: pomegranate berry and Pina Colada and Wow! very very good. These are new products at my grocery stores. That promotions is a winner for me: A Lug bag and new flavors to eat.
    I read somewhere that Astro honored their promotions last year and before. Give them time and all of us will be satisfied.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caromama View Post
    As far as I am concerned, this Astro promotions with Lug is a success. As a customer for years of Astro, I just tried 2 new flavors: pomegranate berry and Pina Colada and Wow! very very good. These are new products at my grocery stores. That promotions is a winner for me: A Lug bag and new flavors to eat.
    I read somewhere that Astro honored their promotions last year and before. Give them time and all of us will be satisfied.

I know! For people complaining about the promotion good lord I think giving away a $100 bag for free was good enough. Not to mention they have thousands of orders!!! I think they're handling this extremely well and for those out west complaining Astro has it out for them. Well I highly doubt they purposely didn't send product. It's not their problem your stores didn't stock it. Also...if you didn't get codes there were plenty of other generous people right here on this site that could have picked you up codes/traded for them. I left a message and within minutes recieved pms with people willing to purchase the yogurt for me and give me the codes.
    Meow!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by caromama View Post
    Yup I think it was a successful promo as well...If people took the time to actually read the instructions before trying to enter pin codes a lot of confusion could be avoided..but I guess it's easier for them to and moan on Astro's FB page..if only they knew how dumb it makes them seem..I had no issues what-so-ever entering my pins and receiving my bag..then again I actually read the instructions...funny how that works eh !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara MacRae View Post
    I know! For people complaining about the promotion good lord I think giving away a $100 bag for free was good enough. Not to mention they have thousands of orders!!! I think they're handling this extremely well and for those out west complaining Astro has it out for them. Well I highly doubt they purposely didn't send product. It's not their problem your stores didn't stock it. Also...if you didn't get codes there were plenty of other generous people right here on this site that could have picked you up codes/traded for them. I left a message and within minutes recieved pms with people willing to purchase the yogurt for me and give me the codes.
    Well said !

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I could swear you said in a previous post that it was no big deal and well you keep your pictures public because you're not hiding anything? Something like that right.. ?? Wonder why the sudden change..

Quote Originally Posted by n0va59 View Post
    Seems you have included two links to MY PICTURES Just so you know this is very UNCOOL you should have asked before posting links to MY PICTURES
    salady likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    I see you are from Toronto. They have a factory in Etobicoke . Highway 427 & Eglinton area , I know someone who works there.

She actually works in that factory & they make Astro yogurt over there . All she has to do is work on the assembly line & pack yogurt & stuff like that. They pay her $ 20/hr for that . Its physical work, but she enjoys it. She was telling me everyone is nice over there & its like family over there . She gets lot of free goodies from Parmalat , mostly the products , which they manufacture there ..& lot of stuff at cost price

Behind their factory , ( back entrance ) ..they have a factory outlet store , where they sell cheese , yogurt , milk etc for cheap prices...Its open to the public.

These are mostly packages with minor cosmetic damages or slightly over weight or under weight products, minor imperfections , here & there. I believe Black Diamond cheese is also their brand.

There is a Canada Bread factory, right next door. I was told, you get cheap & fresh bread over there also.

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information