User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: BC Lower Mainland: IGA Cloverdale closing, $1 + deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If you are in the area make a point of stopping by any time you are passing. Today they brought out a pallet of 12roll tp for $2/each. It apparently went really fast and I missed out by the time I got there.

This afternoon I was there as they were wheeling out lots of cereal. And there is still is lots left when I left about 30 mins ago.

POST Honeycombs Family Size $2.00
    Fibre 1 Raisin Bran Clusters $1.99
    Golden Grahams $1.99
    Several varieties of Kellogg's Special K flavors like Oats & Honey, Chocolate Red Berries $1.99 (NO PINS)
    Several varieties of POST Honey Bunches of Oats 99c
    Several varieties of POST Great Grains 99c
    Several varieties of Kellogg's Mini Wheats like Brown Sugar, Maple and Mixed berry centers $1.99
    Grand Pre 2% Milk 1lt (this is in UNrefrigerated milk) 99c
    KASHI Organic Simple Maize Gluten Free (CO51 offer too) $1.99 They would only let me use one $-2.00 coupon
    and now that I look at my bill, they charged me misc $2.00 not -$2.00 so I guess I am going back.

Bigelow Green Tea KCups (12) $1.00
    Crisco Golden All-Vegetable Shortening $1.00
    Balsamic Vinegar $1.00
    Primo Soups $1.00
    Ecosafe Compostable Bags (6) XLARGE 147LT 2/$1.00 (time to take the empties back )

These were the deals I noticed, but I went on my lunch around 2 and then again at 5ish and the was more stock out, so I think this will be ongoing for awhile.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, IGA, Kellogg's
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Jan 22nd, 2015 at 01:10 PM.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and Basicangel like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Which IGA? On 56th? What are they replacing it with? Do you know? When is the planned last day?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes, by Rusty's pub. It was in the paper on the 15th.
    Apparently something is going there but no one can say yet.

edit to say, their official date to close is Feb 27th? (last friday in feb)
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Jan 22nd, 2015 at 03:12 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thank you for posting! I got Tassimo Peppermint mocha for $1
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Which IGA? On 56th? What are they replacing it with? Do you know? When is the planned last day?
    Last day is Feb 27th and I overheard some staff talking about By-Low putting a bid in
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Thank you for posting! I got Tassimo Peppermint mocha for $1
    Cool! Glad you scored the Tassimo. I couldn't help checking it out on my lunch and managed to grab one of each Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha for a buck a piece. And then I stopped on my way home a couple hours later and all gone! Didn't last long! I don't even own a Tassimo, I have a Keurig, but it seemed too good to pass up. It was easy to find a friend to take them off my hands.

I also scored Mini Wheats for $1 and CO51 made them free. And Schick Hydro 4pk for $1 as well! They are gonna be continually bringing stuff out, keep checking back.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

1 buck deals as of 12:30 today
    Kcups bigalow English breakfast tea
    Case IGA rootbeer
    Lysol spray
    Sunripe fruit bars (case)
    Random Salad dressing, sauces sauces, hot lips candy. Sour soothers.
    ROMEO and Basicangel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's a CASE of sunripe fruit bars for $1?????

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I bought Organic Salsa, Look Bag (for Thanksgiving Turkey),Balsamic Vinegar, Kraft Chocolate PB, Mini Wheats Cereal, Keurig English Breakfast Tea 12 PK, Tropicana refrigerated OJ for $1 each! Please check dates too. I saw Kraft salad dressing that expired Dec 28/14.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got some Organic Salsa as well! And so much to donate! Its so addictive.
    I totally missed the Tropicana refrigerated OJ for $1, I have been on a Shirley Temple kick too. Need more OJ!
    neelkamalll1979 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got cereal (they had lots of varieties - Honey Bunches of Oats / Special K / mini wheats (maple) / bran) for $1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

4 PK of Peach Coolers, Hellmann's Mayo, Chocolate covered toffee almonds, Slow Cooker mixes,Jello Pudding mix, Assorted Gummy Candies, Pineapple coconut water, Skim milk powder all $1 and Carnation canned milk 2/$1. There were more items but I can't remember.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    4 PK of Peach Coolers, Hellmann's Mayo, Chocolate covered toffee almonds, Slow Cooker mixes,Jello Pudding mix, Assorted Gummy Candies, Pineapple coconut water, Skim milk powder all $1 and Carnation canned milk 2/$1. There were more items but I can't remember.
    I wanted the Carnation....til I saw it was 2%. I need the thick stuff in my tea in the morning just doesn't do it for me. The $1 area was super picked over, I had expected new product based on what I had seen all week...

Missed out on the mayo too. I did get more flour and more pop, few more boxes or cereal. And hot sauce!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Mz4H6u0DL.jpg

My favorite buy today!

I ended up at Target after, stocking up on the Olay/Ivory body wash and Gillette/Old Spice

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    It's a CASE of sunripe fruit bars for $1?????
    Yes!! Not sure if I responded yet....lol! I couldn't believe it.
    $1.00 for 50 fruit bars. Also $1 for case of Jello.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got home from there... No flour left that I could find BUT they have the 1L Smuckers jam for $1. Raspberry and strawberry (best before Aug 2016)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vw_girl likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information