• 2 Post By couponlady
  • 1 Post By maple7
  • 3 Post By amira84
  • 1 Post By MommyMelanie2007

Thread: Personalized Coupon - 1 transaction, mulitiple of same item

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I want to purchase an item I have a personalized coupon for. 2400 points when you purchase one 6 pack of Gatorade, if I buy five in the same transaction will I get 5 times 2400 pts?

TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no
    luckbealady likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Multiples only work for x bonus points. For example x5, x10, x15, x20
    If the coupon says limit of 4 you can try. Some people have gotten it and others have not.
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Sun, Feb 8th, 2015 at 04:03 PM.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I got 3400 bonus points for Listerine this week and the fine print said limit 4

*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® /PharmaprixMD stores with presentation of
    Optimum Card at time of transaction. Not redeemable for cash, taxes applicable. Offer expires
    after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary
    by store. Limit of 4. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. No
    adjustments on previous purchases. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any
    other promotions or offers.

I didn't use this coupon, so I am not sure if it would give me points for 4 items, but you can read the fine print on your coupon.
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I got 3400 bonus points for Listerine this week and the fine print said limit 4

*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® /PharmaprixMD stores with presentation of
    Optimum Card at time of transaction. Not redeemable for cash, taxes applicable. Offer expires
    after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary
    by store. Limit of 4. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. No
    adjustments on previous purchases. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any
    other promotions or offers.

I didn't use this coupon, so I am not sure if it would give me points for 4 items, but you can read the fine print on your coupon.
    That's an awesome coupon. $3.99 for the 250ml minus $1 printable coupon. Points back $6.08 at the $170 rate! Hope I get it sometime!

Agree with the posts, limit is almost always one.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@couponlady . This is the first time i have seen a limit of 4 on their coupon. I hope it means if we buy 4 items in the same transaction we are gojng to get 4 times the bonus points. Wow. I feel like i am dreaming.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got this wording on my personal coupons.

Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® /PharmaprixMD stores with presentation of Optimum Card at time of transaction. Not redeemable for cash, taxes applicable. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. Offer is applicable to one product only. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to revoke offer at any time. No adjustments on previous purchases. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information