User Tag List

Page 208 of 519 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 7777
Like Tree1036Likes

Thread: New to SmartCanucks.ca? Introduce yourself and meet others

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hey everyone,

I too also saw this website on global news and was interested right away. I love saving money and using coupons. After reading many of the threads, I have realized I have not been using coupons the way I should be - on sales, stacking, and getting items for free. Can't wait to start my coupon collection!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice be take part in the savings that SmartCanucks will introduce me to.

Senior Canuck vivian4949@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hope everyone has great dreams tonight.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I'm new at this, and trying to find my way around. I just saw this website on the news the other day - and thought- "why am I paying retail??!!" So hopefully I'll find help here!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy holidays
    Already saving large on shoes and groceries, as a single mom of
    3 large teenage boys....this is huge.....huge.....
    thank-you for all the connections
    ginny

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's wonderful to see that there is a change in my member status, thank you very much.

Good night everyone, hope you all have great dreams.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I would like to FINALLY! say hello to all of you. I have been following smartcanucks.ca for 2 to 3 years now, I check every day and I have never joined. Now, that I am sitting here wondering what to do ( finals ended today) I thought hey I will sign up. I have to say I am totally addicted to coupons at first my bf thought I was crazy now he loves it.

couponshopper210
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hello; I am looking forward to meeting you all here and to get to know my way around this community of friends.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd say I'm just a small time dealer you know the kind a little here & a little there. I'm looking to get schooled & move up in the savings game!

LOL no really I don't have that much experience using coupons, if I see a coupon on a shelf for something I'm already going to buy I'll grab it but that is about it.

I'm looking for any tips and advice I can get. I've got a old file holder ready to go, just waiting for my Sunday newspaper for the flyer of coupons to get me started. Other than that I know about the in-store coupon board at Superstore & to always look for coupons on shelf but that is about it. Oh and I've signed up at save.ca I think it is & requested a few from there.

So what if any are the rules to this game?

From what I've been readying people day London Drugs is the only store that allows stacking? If true, why? I saw someone at superstore use both a in-store coupon & a manufactures coupon, that is stacking right? She was told by a manager that as long as the total discount is not more than the price of the item it would be allowed. Is that the general rule?

What about buying stuff only with coupons, is that not good? Say if something is $3.99 & I have a $3 off coupon, is it ok just to buy that item or do I need to buy something at full price as well?

Thanks everyone.
    Merry Christmas

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm soo happy to see that some of you are sving on everyday items, my mother taught me a poor persons economics when i was a child, and those ethics sure have come in handy.

Well good night to everyone, hope you all have great dreams tonight and every night.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,
    I am a mom of 2 great kids and I make Bath products that I sell in the Kootenays and online.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Welcome to all newbies, don't hesitate to ask anything if you get stuck!
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello everyone, Cashier married mom of one
    name is Sable211
    Merry Christmas to all!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by love&happiness View Post
    I'd say I'm just a small time dealer you know the kind a little here & a little there. I'm looking to get schooled & move up in the savings game!

LOL no really I don't have that much experience using coupons, if I see a coupon on a shelf for something I'm already going to buy I'll grab it but that is about it.

I'm looking for any tips and advice I can get. I've got a old file holder ready to go, just waiting for my Sunday newspaper for the flyer of coupons to get me started. Other than that I know about the in-store coupon board at Superstore & to always look for coupons on shelf but that is about it. Oh and I've signed up at save.ca I think it is & requested a few from there.

So what if any are the rules to this game?

From what I've been readying people day London Drugs is the only store that allows stacking? If true, why? I saw someone at superstore use both a in-store coupon & a manufactures coupon, that is stacking right? She was told by a manager that as long as the total discount is not more than the price of the item it would be allowed. Is that the general rule?

What about buying stuff only with coupons, is that not good? Say if something is $3.99 & I have a $3 off coupon, is it ok just to buy that item or do I need to buy something at full price as well?

Thanks everyone.
    Merry Christmas
    Welcome!! I hope you are finding your way around ok? if you have any more questions-feel free to ask!
    a file folder is good but I found out some people are using photo albums and that seems like a great idea! it is good to have a system of some kind. I am still figuring out a system but I am finding that it helps to have the coupons seperated into categories to make it easier to find the coupon you want. Like frozen foods, meats, dairy, etc. hopefully this helps?
    well you just taught me something!! lol so Superstore allows stacking? I never thought to ask. I assumed that London Drugs was the only one. I should check this out at the store in Red Deer maybe.
    For using coupons-you totally don't need to buy a full price item as well. Feel free to use coupons on everything if you have the coupons. At least that is my understanding.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well everyone, as we come close to christmas day i'm thinking of how we would all benefit from being close to loved ones at this time of year and discussing what we are all thankful for in our lives and don't forget to be thankful for the ones who love you.

Good night all, sweet dreams, if you dare.

Last edited by [email protected]; Mon, Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information