I came across the information listed below and thought I would share it with everyone!

Momentum is a non-profit organization that partners with people living on small incomes to increase prosperity and inspire opportunities for all.

We have FREE financial literacy classes that run between 6 to 12 months. You would come to meetings 2 times a month for 2 hours! Come learn to manage your money and build your savings over tea and healthy snacks!

Would you like to be rewarded for saving?
For every $1 you save, we will give you $3.
And do you want to learn better money management skills?
Classes include but not limited to budgeting, assets, credit, debt management, banking, consumerism, etc.
Would you also like help saving for an asset?
Assets may be computer/laptop, medical or dental expenses, damage deposits, training or education, tools for work, and start or expand your own business.

If you have answered 'YES' to the questions above, please register to attend an information session with Hiroko 403-204-2687

For more information please visit our website: http://www.momentum.org/savings-circles and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdaigVH9NRE

Do I qualify?
If you are:
* You are over 18 years old
* You are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
* You are not attending full-time studies, other than language or upgrading classes
* You have not participated in another matched-savings program
* You have living on a small income (see below)

Income levels before tax
1 person - less than $1,690 (monthly), $20,282 (yearly)
2 people - less than $2,104 (monthly), $25,250 (yearly)
3 people - less than $2,587 (monthly), $31,042 (yearly)
4 people - less than $3,141 (monthly), $37,689 (yearly)
5 people - less than $3,562 (monthly), $42,747 (yearly)
6 people - less than $4,018 (monthly), $48,210 (yearly)
7+ people - less than $4,473 (monthly), $53,675 (yearly)

The Central library is located in the downtown Calgary steps away from the C-train station.

Call Hirko to register 403-204-2687