Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
Yes, it is always the smaller cans that go on sale for $1. I posted this in the flyers section with the Giant Tiger flyer because I know a lot of people feel that the 142g falls in between the 85-170g but it doesn't. There are two kinds on sale - regular which is 170g and flavoured which is 85g.

As well I just wanted to say you are very lucky your WM pricematched the Sals flyer for the fruit as mine will only price match the specific kind that is on sale which was listed with the price.
I realized that after the fact. Because there was a size range between 85g - 170g I assumed the 142g was in between that size range so it was ok. But I guess I was incorrect. They should make it more clear and say 85g and 170g. Also I looked everywhere for the peach mango (combined flavour). Saw only individual ones either peach, mango, or pear. I asked a Walmart employee if they had the peach & mango or pineapple like the Sals flyer and she told me she's never seen them combined so they might have meant peach, mango, or pineapple. Otherwise, I would have walked away from that deal too. But I appreciate you pointing it out PurpleBunny89.