Thread: Over

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-nice win venuila-I would love to see Shania
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

part of me is thinking it will be a lazy day at home... well.. lazy day finishing the book because i know if i get sucked in.. i'll read the last third of it today
    vw_girl likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Morning !

How was the chicken Lola?

I keep trying to win tickets to Shania in June on the radio but no go! I did win a family pack of tickets to little rays reptile zoo yesterday tho, haha. That should be fun, I think ds will like it. I wanna see the baby mountain lion they're gonna have there too.
    The chicken was a hit! Everyone liked it.

That Little Rays is going to be around here for a week or so. Was debating on taking the kids or not. DS would love it but DD not so much. Lol
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Busy day here. LOTS of shopping! lol. Done Easter, DS's birthday and some of DH's birthday.

Found DD an ADORABLE dress for Easter. OMG its gorgeous! Wish I could post a pic. Hopefully soon if DH gets me a new iPod (he's been researching them this week - he can get one from work for $9 a month).
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm exhausted. lol. Thankfully everyone is winding down and getting ready for bed.

Did someone say Price is Right????

Hope everyone has had an excellent day!
    Venuila and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

craving some poutine
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

time to start saving for my 12x12 layflat photobook. Alot of work but I am going to make one lol.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    part of me is thinking it will be a lazy day at home... well.. lazy day finishing the book because i know if i get sucked in.. i'll read the last third of it today
    I love lazy! But I try to save that luxury for Sundays....my favorite lounge day.

I do have dinner plans, but not til 8:30 or so. I am still considering that nap when I get home. BUT then again, I put a really good dent in my "Target storage room" organization I don't really want to lose steam on that either. Nap will likely win out
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    craving some poutine
    That was so random. LOL! But yeah sure why not?

I am having chili tonight. Dude tells me he knows how to cook, I sure hope he surprises me LOL
    Sneha2008 and Venuila like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I love lazy! But I try to save that luxury for Sundays....my favorite lounge day.

I do have dinner plans, but not til 8:30 or so. I am still considering that nap when I get home. BUT then again, I put a really good dent in my "Target storage room" organization I don't really want to lose steam on that either. Nap will likely win out

i kinda got hit with the evil part of being female today so i'm pretty sure it's going to be a lazy day to the extreme.. i was considering cleaning out my car today but that requires a small amount of heavy lifting (dragging things upstairs in a big ikea blue bag) and i don't think that will jibe with the aches and pains... so it may just be a book day... if i get the energy i might make the spaghetti sauce i had planned on making but a part of me.. honestly.. just doesn't give a crap lol i have no kidlet to deal with, hubby has all his basic needs taken care of (clothing clean, food there for prep) i don't need to make any sort of meals for anyone and whatever i need to do can be put off another day...so i might just end up spending the day watching crap on my PVR and finishing the 100+ pages in my book (then annoyingly having to figure out what to read next.. pfft sometimes i think that's the hardest part)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

@vw_girl

Do you watch Scorpion?

Everytime I see your avatar it reminds me of someone and I just figured it out! A character from the TV show Scorpion.

vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I found a stock picture of the dress I got DD today but it really doesn't do it justice.

It's a gorgeous pink colour and on the bottom it really poofs out and has pink and silver sparkly dots.

Like this one but in pink & silver.

coupon girl, Venuila and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I kind of want her to wear it to her kindergarten graduation but I promised to take her shopping in the US and let her pick out a dress.

This one will be for their Spring photos and for whatever fancy reason we can come up with to wear it. lol
    Sneha2008 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I kind of want her to wear it to her kindergarten graduation but I promised to take her shopping in the US and let her pick out a dress.

This one will be for their Spring photos and for whatever fancy reason we can come up with to wear it. lol

pfftt why wait for whatever fancy reason to wear it.. after it gets used for it's main purpose let it be an every day dress.. or else it will sit in the closet and she will outgrow it before she really gets to enjoy it... if i saved every good dress for a special occasion i'd have a closet full of beatiful dresses in mint condition that no longer fit her... heck she goes to school in big pink (and it's one of the dresses that she used to wear a hoop skirt under)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i kinda got hit with the evil part of being female today so i'm pretty sure it's going to be a lazy day to the extreme.. i was considering cleaning out my car today but that requires a small amount of heavy lifting (dragging things upstairs in a big ikea blue bag) and i don't think that will jibe with the aches and pains... so it may just be a book day... if i get the energy i might make the spaghetti sauce i had planned on making but a part of me.. honestly.. just doesn't give a crap lol i have no kidlet to deal with, hubby has all his basic needs taken care of (clothing clean, food there for prep) i don't need to make any sort of meals for anyone and whatever i need to do can be put off another day...so i might just end up spending the day watching crap on my PVR and finishing the 100+ pages in my book (then annoyingly having to figure out what to read next.. pfft sometimes i think that's the hardest part)
    We all say take the rest of the day off!!

Name:  take-a-day-off.gif
Views: 74
Size:  33.0 KB

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information