User Tag List

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: business opening and closing and name change

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    In downtown Red Deer is Mia's Cafe 102-4929-50 St a.k.a. Ross St in I think what is called the Town Centre Mall on the lower flower has new owners as of last week.According to my Mum what the former owner said to her a nice young couple has taken it over.
    The cafe's new name is Mike's Diner and Catering.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Phoenix Buffet opening soon in Pines Plaza it's location is in the corner in the closed Houlihans and closed Red Deer Book Exchange.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Phoenix Buffet opening soon in Pines Plaza it's location is in the corner in the closed Houlihans and closed Red Deer Book Exchange.
    Red Deer book exchange closed? :O

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRene View Post
    Red Deer book exchange closed? :O
    Here is info about ordering from them and book store closing http://www.reddeerbookexchange.com

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to mention the Umi Sushi Express restaurant has opened at Bower Mall foodcourt.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Oct 20th, 2011 at 01:50 AM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Houllahans has the doors sealed off. They must be having major renos or they have shut down. They were in the strip mall on Gatez ave North, by Dairy Queen, little Caesars, RBC. Has anyone heard what's happening with it?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Is Houlihans still open? I was over there the other day, and I swear it looks closed.

(as I now read the post above mine lol)
    Guess Im not the only one wondering hahahaha
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    Houllahans has the doors sealed off. They must be having major renos or they have shut down. They were in the strip mall on Gatez ave North, by Dairy Queen, little Caesars, RBC. Has anyone heard what's happening with it?
    It is closed.I read in the newspaper it basically lack of business and hard to find for new people in Red Deer.The competition from the all the south end restaurants.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Oct 20th, 2011 at 04:54 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

It is closed.I read in the newspaper it basically lack of business and hard to find for new people in Red Deer.The competition from the all the south end restaurants.
    That, and I heard they treat their staff like crap. I had lots of girlfriends who attempted to waitress there over the years. They had nothing but a hard time with the management.

On that note, there is a new burger place going up in the home depot parking lot. Called....5 guys and burgers? Or something to that effect
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    That, and I heard they treat their staff like crap. I had lots of girlfriends who attempted to waitress there over the years. They had nothing but a hard time with the management.

On that note, there is a new burger place going up in the home depot parking lot. Called....5 guys and burgers? Or something to that effect
    One of my friends says it is the best burger place ever. He has never had better burger in his life and the lines ups are gonna be out to the parking lot. So get there early

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.fiveguys.com/

That's the American website, but they have locations all around the country I believe.

I ate there once going through Airdrie, it was really good. I guess they are going to be sharing a building with the new Chatters hair salon there. I hope for the sake of the salon it isn't going to smell like grease all the time. :/

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I went in Lethbridge, got fries and a veggie melt. Was very good!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChainedFox View Post
    http://www.fiveguys.com/

That's the American website, but they have locations all around the country I believe.

I ate there once going through Airdrie, it was really good. I guess they are going to be sharing a building with the new Chatters hair salon there. I hope for the sake of the salon it isn't going to smell like grease all the time. :/

Bahahahaha that would be a little funny if it did lol.

Knowing the way Chatters has been expanding, they probably are opening the five guys, and hoping that all their clients will get hungry while in the chair, and head right over afterwards!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

That is so sad that Houlihans has closed. It was an excellent restaurant back in the day. They had the best food, and I loved the atmosphere inside.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    Bahahahaha that would be a little funny if it did lol.

Knowing the way Chatters has been expanding, they probably are opening the five guys, and hoping that all their clients will get hungry while in the chair, and head right over afterwards!!!

Chatters and Green Apple, I have never seen bunch of amateurs when it comes to hair. I swear its kids straight from hair styling school. I would NEVER go there again and I keep getting gift cards for my birthday for it ahahahah

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information