User Tag List

Page 1082 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1132 1182 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Recently won The Willow Store Organic forever cloths!
    and then yesterday I won a SmartKlean Non-detergent Laundry Ball good for 365 washes or more I wanted to win this one badly! My mom wants one also so this way I will be able to try it out and see if it's worth buying as a gift!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG!!!

Here are my wins this week:

Tuesday - tickets to a Matthew Good concert from MusicVaultz

Wednesday - tickets to an Avril Lavigne concert from Tribute.ca

Thursday (husband won) - Via Rail trip from Toronto to Vancouver from Jackson Triggs

I'm not certain, because he doesn't have all the details yet, but I believe the actual prize is... "There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of: A VIA Rail train ticket voucher for two (2) for a one-way trip from Union Station in Toronto, Ontario to Pacific Central Station in Vancouver, British Columbia on VIA Rail’s Canadian train, in Sleeper Touring class in a cabin for two (2). All meals will be included on the train (excluding alcohol). Train will depart from Union Station in Toronto, Ontario and arrive in Pacific Central Station in Vancouver, British Columbia. Prize also includes one (1) night accommodation for two (2) adults in Vancouver, British Columbia (hotel accommodations to be determined based on the date/time of trip and hotel availability). Prize will also include a one-way economy flight from Vancouver, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario with Air Canada."

AMAZING!!!
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffforme View Post
    OMG!!!

Thursday (husband won) - Via Rail trip from Toronto to Vancouver from Jackson Triggs

I'm not certain, because he doesn't have all the details yet, but I believe the actual prize is... "There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of: A VIA Rail train ticket voucher for two (2) for a one-way trip from Union Station in Toronto, Ontario to Pacific Central Station in Vancouver, British Columbia on VIA Rail’s Canadian train, in Sleeper Touring class in a cabin for two (2). All meals will be included on the train (excluding alcohol). Train will depart from Union Station in Toronto, Ontario and arrive in Pacific Central Station in Vancouver, British Columbia. Prize also includes one (1) night accommodation for two (2) adults in Vancouver, British Columbia (hotel accommodations to be determined based on the date/time of trip and hotel availability). Prize will also include a one-way economy flight from Vancouver, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario with Air Canada."

AMAZING!!!
    AWESOME...so glad the last line is air fare

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW you guys are on a roll here with all these great wins. Congrats. Nothing to report for me, it has been a really lean year for wins for me so far. I am starting to loose interest in entering contests with no really good wins this year.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

none fan don't give up..since they intorduced rafflecopter I been entering blog contests and have one a few in the past couple of weeks..even the small wins are nice
    Good Luck
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

nice!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Can you explain or lead me to a link that explains rafflecopter?! Really got an interested in religiously entering this year and would love to know more?!
    Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    none fan don't give up..since they intorduced rafflecopter I been entering blog contests and have one a few in the past couple of weeks..even the small wins are nice
    Good Luck

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by misfitflynn View Post
    Can you explain or lead me to a link that explains rafflecopter?! Really got an interested in religiously entering this year and would love to know more?!
    The best way i can explain it is there are instructions for example...Like such and such on facebook and after you do that you click the green box on the right and fill in your name and email address and facebook username, or it will say follow such and such on twitter and again click the green box and fill in your info, etc, some say follow this so and so GFC or make a comment and once you folllow and do the instructions after you have done with the green it will say "done" so you know you have completed it, some blog contests only have a few to do others have lots.
    I like it much better and you do not have to do all , I sometimes don't follow all the GFC sites etc.
    Good Luck and I hope I explained it ok for you.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffforme View Post
    OMG!!!

AMAZING!!!

WOW!! Lucky!! Can I ask you how many times a day you entered for the Avril Livigne Tribute Contest ??? Congrats on the wins!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received $5 gift card for Blacks and $15 PetroCanada card in the mail. I won them off the life contest.
    Join Swagbucks and you can redeem for great prizes.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rainbowcutie77
    Join Super points great place to redeem for some great prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9i4hf4

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I won the 5.00 gift card too, received today but I am "freeing" it away

Bizzy B'zz
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Just got notice "You are the winner of theAttractions Ontario Halloween Contest Prize!" not the first prize but the one for Sudbury.. Guess a trip to science North is coming up with a few extra "the extras will be the prize"
    Nice way to start the day.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won 2 tickets to The Admirable Crichton at the Shaw festival but I'm unable to go.

There are only a few performances remaining for the season. If anyone is interested in going, please PM me and i'll provide you with the details.

The remaining performances are on Wed, Fri and next Sat.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julielowery View Post
    WOW!! Lucky!! Can I ask you how many times a day you entered for the Avril Livigne Tribute Contest ??? Congrats on the wins!!
    Just once a day. It's been a great week!
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    The best way i can explain it is there are instructions for example...Like such and such on facebook and after you do that you click the green box on the right and fill in your name and email address and facebook username, or it will say follow such and such on twitter and again click the green box and fill in your info, etc, some say follow this so and so GFC or make a comment and once you folllow and do the instructions after you have done with the green it will say "done" so you know you have completed it, some blog contests only have a few to do others have lots.
    I like it much better and you do not have to do all , I sometimes don't follow all the GFC sites etc.
    Good Luck and I hope I explained it ok for you.

Great explanation of Rafflecopter! I use it on my blog, and love it! How does anybody else feel about it?

Thread Information