User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Expired

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm also curious how you got so many Catelli coupons...

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    How did you get so many coupons?
    LIVE SIMPLE and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    I'm also curious how you got so many Catelli coupons...
    Why do people ask the same questions when the answer is always the same, multiple accounts, trades, etc.

SWEET brag OP!!
    mandy403 and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    Why do people ask the same questions when the answer is always the same, multiple accounts, trades, etc.

SWEET brag OP!!
    I would guess people ask, b/c some people have difficulty just getting 1 coupon. When I attempted to print the Catelli coupon, it was sold out. So, sometimes it can be frustrating, especially when you only want 1 or 2 coupons..... and I am not a serious enough couponer to trade, but I do appreciate being able to find coupons for items I use, as every cent counts.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    How did you get so many coupons?
    Couponing trading on here of course . As well I get my friends and family to sign up for me. I use to live in an apartment building and know many people there. They sign up for coupons for me and I give them items from my stockpile. I'm also in a couponing trading group of 15 girls located in my city.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdkrahn View Post
    Just wondering:
    -what discount card is this? Is your husband an employee there?
    -what store was this at?
    -why did you separate the Pledge on different transactions? As far as I understand it (please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong), unlike c/o 51, i believe snapsaves will accept multiple purchases on one receipt.

Thanks for sharing and great job!
    Looking forward to learning more from you!
    Hey there it's a Walmart 10% discount card and I get it because my partner works for them. He also has his own card. Yes that is correct SnapSaves usually allows it all to be on one receipt but this offer says it needs to be on a separate receipt to claim more then one. All have to be on there own receipts for me to claim the Pledge offers.
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    Does the Pledge floor cleaner have tax on it? How did you make .80?
    Hey there every Floor cleaner is $6.90 with 5% tax. After 10% discount card it comes to $6.20 which is weird because it should come to $6.24 but it doesn't which is awesome.

I have done this multiple times and it always says its $6.90 with tax then $6.20 after 10% discount card. Making me $0.80cents each one I buy when I upload to Snap by Groupon for $7 cashback

Name:  RECEIPT.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  35.7 KB
    Last edited by mandy403; Wed, Mar 18th, 2015 at 03:24 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Hey there every Floor cleaner is $6.90 with 5% tax. After 10% discount card it comes to $6.20 which is weird because it should come to $6.24 but it doesn't which is awesome.

I have done this multiple times and it always says its $6.90 with tax then $6.20 after 10% discount card. Making me $0.80cents each one I buy when I upload to Snap by Groupon for $7 cashback

Name:  RECEIPT.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  35.7 KB
    Thank you for answering in such full detail. I won't bother buying any because I have to pay about $.50 for each one.
    walkonby and mandy403 like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Wow !!!!! Your amazing. I think your deals are getting better and better and Thankyou soooooo much for taking the time to explain to all of us how you do this. You have helped and continue to help so many. Thanks again. YOUR THE BEST

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    Wow !!!!! Your amazing. I think your deals are getting better and better and Thankyou soooooo much for taking the time to explain to all of us how you do this. You have helped and continue to help so many. Thanks again. YOUR THE BEST
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Your so kind and I appreciate everyone who leaves me a comment or likes my post. I have learnt so much over the years because of this site and because of trial and errors on my part Lol.

While I was shopping at Walmart yesterday a gentle men in his 40's was so curious about my couponing. His face was priceless when I told him I was price matching for 98cent then using a $1 coupon to get it free. He was like you have to teach me lol. His face lit up like it was Christmas. I wish he started talking to after I was done my price matching otherwise I would've gave him a few boxes of pasta but he was gone before I was done since he was in a different cashiers lane.

I wish my partner acted like that when we go couponing lol Although I think he's just so use to it now it's nothing new to him.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

GOOOOOOO!!!!! The $1 Catelli Smart coupon is still available mail or print. It's a special coupon so you won't need to order other coupons with it.
    https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/portal...i_smart_pasta/
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GOOOOOOO!!!!! The $1 Catelli Smart coupon is still available mail or print. It's a special coupon so you won't need to order other coupons with it.
    https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/portal...i_smart_pasta/
    Thanks ...was able to get a coupon. Yeah!!
    mandy403 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your so kind and I appreciate everyone who leaves me a comment or likes my post. I have learnt so much over the years because of this site and because of trial and errors on my part Lol.

While I was shopping at Walmart yesterday a gentle men in his 40's was so curious about my couponing. His face was priceless when I told him I was price matching for 98cent then using a $1 coupon to get it free. He was like you have to teach me lol. His face lit up like it was Christmas. I wish he started talking to after I was done my price matching otherwise I would've gave him a few boxes of pasta but he was gone before I was done since he was in a different cashiers lane.

I wish my partner acted like that when we go couponing lol Although I think he's just so use to it now it's nothing new to him.
    I coupon somewhat as good as you but sometimes they give me a hassle at Walmart. Too bad you didn't live where I do. I would love to go in with you and see how you handle the employees. I love how they make up their own rules about the coupons. Today I didn't do so good.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    I coupon somewhat as good as you but sometimes they give me a hassle at Walmart. Too bad you didn't live where I do. I would love to go in with you and see how you handle the employees. I love how they make up their own rules about the coupons. Today I didn't do so good.
    Sorry to hear you had issues. I wish I could help you by being there when your couponing. I've have my share of problems couponing and I still do. I use to have to call the manager and confirm the policy and then try again. The cashiers know me now and I usually go to a cashier I recognize. Occasionally I like to travel to a different Walmart and sometimes I come across rude cashiers and CSM'S.

Recently I was using lots of coupons at a different Walmart I don't normally go too. The coupons were free product coupons from the spend $20 on Pepsi products and get $20 back in free product coupons and Free product coupons from the special K promotion. The staff made me feel like a criminal because I was getting milk free pepsi , juice, Dr.pepper, Chips ect. They started question my coupons and I just stood my ground. I am polite but won't back down when I know exactly what I am doing is right. We are always going to have issues and I always expect the worst when couponing because you just never know how the staff will handle the situation.

If you have issues just smile and walk away and try a different cashier on a different day or request to speak with a manager. I have found even the CSm's don't know there own policy.
    Last edited by mandy403; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 04:05 AM.
    amira84 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear you had issues. I wish I could help you by being there when your couponing. I've have my share of problems couponing and I still do. I use to have to call the manager and confirm the policy and then try again. The cashiers know me now and I usually go to a cashier I recognize. Occasionally I like to travel to a different Walmart and sometimes I come across rude cashiers and CSM'S.

Recently I was using lots of coupons at a different Walmart I don't normally go too. The coupons were free product coupons from the spend $20 on Pepsi products and get $20 back in free product coupons and Free product coupons from the special K promotion. The staff made me feel like a criminal because I was getting milk free pepsi , juice, Dr.pepper, Chips ect. They started question my coupons and I just stood my ground. I am polite but won't back down when I know exactly what I am doing is right. We are always going to have issues and I always expect the worst when couponing because you just never know how the staff will handle the situation.

If you have issues just smile and walk away and try a different cashier on a different day or request to speak with a manager. I have found even the CSm's don't know there own policy.
    I always go to the Brantford Walmart and skip the Cambridge one because I have so many problems. Now the Walmart's changed their policies. Some of the employees don't know and some do. I definitely will not go to the employee I had yesterday again. I do the same thing I go to the ones I recognize. The Walmart's will not price match Canada anymore just the ones in Ontario and some won't even do that just the ones in your area!! The overage is always questionable. Did get lucky with that yesterday with two items. It is right in their binder about the rules but a lot do not know about them. I say to my mom I either will come out with a buggy full of stuff or I will not. Since my dads long term care placement because of Alzheimer's my mom is finding it difficult paying that and bills so I try my best at getting things we don't have to pay for. The overages are great if they would cooperate and I can buy groceries etc we need with it!!! I can't complain really I have done well in the last few years looking at my stock pile. But I would like to continue plus it is fun and a rush!!! I won't give up I just will not go to that particular girl again!!!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Bravo shopping skills-!! Wow!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information