User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Fri, Apr 10th, 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm very passionate about animal welfare, and was turned onto a contest happening now for a calendar- from which all proceeds go to the SPCA, and votes are worth donations dollars. You *do* have to register, but it is free, and you do not have to actually sign up for ANY of the email stuff to complete. You can vote once per day from now until April 8th, which means each person who helps could potentially be worth 12 votes! Here is the background info:

You may have heard of the Whistler sled dog massacre. The dogs who survived that tragedy were adopted out to loving families- they had to learn to live indoors, and to get over trauma, fears, and recover from injuries and abuse. They are loving caring dogs who have a group of champions... but there are still sledding kennels with dogs who will be shot if they are retired (not all, but it happens frequently). We hope to share their story with this calendar, and help the SPCA get support! One of the women at the SPCA where I adopted Goofy emailed me about this contest that is currently being sponsored by Guildford Town Center- they are creating a dog calendar, with all proceeds going to the BC SPCA! The top 25 finalists will be chosen by votes- and then it is basically a one in two chance for a spot, with their panel choosing the most photogenic pups. Each vote is also worth a dollar donation to the SPCA! She suggested we enter Goof, as he’s a handsome man, but also because he is a senior citizen and retired working dog- and those are both the types of dogs who can get overlooked at the shelter.

If you’re able, please consider voting for Goof- you can vote once each day until the contest closes, which means every person who helps out is worth 12 votes if they voted every day until April 8th! We’d like to share the sled dog story with everyone we can, and this would be an awesome way to help donate to the SPCA at the same time. Guildford Town Center has a rewards points program. Voting and sharing Goofy’s picture is worth real world tangible rewards, if you like, but you don’t have to sign up for anything if you don’t want to- *just leave the boxes unchecked*.

“Burnaby SPCA rescue and retired sled dog Goofy wants to become a senior and retired working dog calendar model! Please help him show the world how adorable and valuable these sometimes overlooked dogs can be- by getting his face and story into the calendar, from which all proceeds go the SPCA! You can vote every day, so please please help Goofy by doing so- each vote is worth a dollar donation to the BC SPCA as well! Big thanks and doggie kisses!!)"

Name:  vote4goofy.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  51.1 KB

HERE IS GOOFY'S LINK: http://www.yourcanine.ca/designview/.../1427209131344

Helpful tips for registering: no dashes in phone numbers, no spaces in postal codes. If you do not want to receive anything, leave all subscription boxes blank and click next. A pop up will ask if you forgot. Leave them blank again. You will have to click next one more time- once you have registered, you do not have to again and you can vote every day!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for voting for my cousin in the Superhero contest, I just voted for you and Goofy here!

Thread Information