User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which rider should win the prize for best RAOK (part 1 of train)?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rider 1

4 50.00%
  • Rider 2

2 25.00%
  • Rider 3

6 75.00%
  • Rider 4

2 25.00%
  • Rider 5

5 62.50%
  • Rider 6

3 37.50%
  • Rider 7

2 25.00%
  • Rider 8

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: RAOK train.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

How recent should this RAOK be? I did a pretty big one but it was the week before we moved (2weeks ago)
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Also, left some random coupons I will not use at the library. A few local ladies in my community started a program called "Coupons For Hunger". They donate food to the food bank using the coupons and have a drop box in every library!
    That's a brilliant program! Wish my library had that, I'd definitely give them coupons!

I donate books to our library every so often. Usually happens when I go to reserve a book and find out they have none. If I end up buying it then I donate it as soon as I'm done reading it so that others can read it for free. I hate paying for books. lol. I much prefer the library!
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    How recent should this RAOK be? I did a pretty big one but it was the week before we moved (2weeks ago)
    That's a hard question. lol.

I'd say to keep it fair to everyone maybe we just vote on RAOKs that happen during this train? But really you're free to post and people can vote how they wish. Hopefully that makes sense!
    scbpooh, sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Just sent my PM. Have a nice Hump Day, everyone!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Makes sense!

Well Ill tell you all about my big RAOK I did about 2 weeks ago, the week before we moved. i decided i didnt want to pack up and have to move my entire stock pile, so we decided to take half of my food stockpile and some other products over to donate to the food bank. Then i went through my personal hygene stockpile and donted half of that to the Carmicheal Outreach program. Which is a place here in Regina for ppl struggling with addictions, poverty, health issues and overwhelming life crisis issues. Carmicheal is a place I have donated to many times and they are always happy to see me knowing Im bringing lots of name brand items to them thanks to couponing!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

This is a very small raok and I don't even think it really counts but I'll post anyway. Yesterday we took both kids to the see home in the theatre. We took a bus to the mall and then in order to get to the theatre we have to walk across the mall and go out a door before walking across a parking lot to the theatre. When we were leaving the mall I held the door open for a few people even though they were a little further back. (We had a bit of extra time so we weren't really in a rush anyway.)

I also want to brag about the movies. I had 2 free movie passes I got back at Christmas and 1000 scene points so all 4 of us got to see the movie for 6$ (it's a 3d movie so we had to pay the 3$ surcharge for 2 of the tickets, the scene points give the movie free with no upgrade fees at all, and ds2 is only 2 so his ticket was automatically free.) dh and I both played the time play I got 1st place he got 3rd(top 5 get 50 scene points). And we did separate transactions so we each got 100 scene points for using the free movie passes. We did not buy any snacks at the theatre because we are on a tight budget until payday.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Every RAOK counts! No matter how small. Sometimes many small RAOKs makes more impact than one big one. As long as you're spreading happiness & kindness
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Ok weird but someone knocked on our door saying their car broke down. I lent him my phone (cell phone even with dh home there is no way I would let a stranger inside) a pen and piece of paper. He called someone with my phone asking the last number he called from (before mine) since he gave someone his money to go call him a tow truck at the store 45 minutes before he knocked on our door and they never came back. No idea if it was a stranger or someone he knew but it sounds like someone pocketed his money and disappeared. He left and I have no idea what he's going to do. We did what we could but it seems like it didnt really help him very much.

not exactly a raok since they came here asking for help but we answered the door and helped as much as we could.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 02:40 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

A small one just happened to me at RCSS. There were literally only 5 tills out of 15 open and there was a lady with 2 items standing behind me in line so i let her cut in front of us. The kids and I were in no rush anyways!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

A lady was buying a box of chocomax bars she was short a few cents and was gonna leave with nothing I said I got it and gave her the money she needed
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH just gave me my mothers day present early. An iPod Touch 5th gen! Yay, now I can post pictures again Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of my RAOKs.

I'm just waiting on one summary and then I'll forward everyone their buddy's info. It'll either be tonight or tomorrow night, depending on when I get the pm. I'll be out most of the day tomorrow though.

If you have any questions when you get your buddy's info you can either PM me and I can ask them or you can post the question in the thread for everyone to answer (that way it'll still be a surprize who your buddy is).

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have all summaries. Will draw names and forward PMs shortly (DH is using the laptop right now).
    scbpooh, sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Can't wait!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Me too!!!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Sorry for the delay!

I've drawn names but DH is changing all my info from my old iPod over to the new one so he's using the laptop.

I can't seem to forward on the 4th gen iPod (not sure if its because of tapatalk or being outdated).

As soon as he's done I will forward. I wrote down the names as I drew them so it should be fast to just forward PMs.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information