User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: Kijiji : Wall Paintings for sale - Hardly any info put by sellers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I am looking to buy a few wall paintings for my house. I have seen various offered by private sellers who are moving or downsizing. The paintings are good and reasonably priced.

What annoys me is that these guys can't even be bothered to put the dimension of the painting in their ad.

Literally zero description offered by them as to whether its a photo/print of a painting or if its a hand painted painting say oil/acrylic painting.

just by looking at the photo you can't make out what the size is . I am looking more in the 3 feet x 2 feet range i.e 36 " ( lenght ) x 24 " ( height ) ..I am Ok with a few inches here and there.

everytime I see a gorgeous painting , I have to send them an email..asking for dimensions..then wait for them to send me the dimensions..then it turns out its either too big or too small for me

don't be so lazy ..the least thing you can do is measure the size and put it in the description of the ad for the painting !..so if its too big or too small , people won't bother wasting your time and their time asking details about it !
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Decaf, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So many of these choice useless users on Kijiji. You should look through the smart users ranted about on the Kijiji rant thread. You might get better luck supporting a local artist. If you go to Kensington Market cafes they often have art for sale on display
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information