• 2 Post By dagney
  • 2 Post By Glendon Preece
  • 1 Post By JasmineTea
  • 3 Post By Trinigal
  • 1 Post By JasmineTea

Thread: Points not awarded even though coupon shows up under "Redeemed"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used a one day only personalized coupon on May 13th, says that points to be awarded within 5 business days. It was one of those "buy $40, get 8000 points" coupons. I still haven't been awarded the 8000 points even though the coupon shows up under my redeemed coupon (I checked my transaction history). Do I have to call Shoppers (and spend a lot of time waiting on the phone) or is there another way to get this fixed? Not liking the new digital personalized coupons .
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

calling shoppers is your best bet! I've always had quick, friendly customer service

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've had great success with emailing them with a scan of my receipt.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I had the same thing happen...used a 20x wus $75...no points added 10 days later even though it showed up as redeemed....called and they appologized said they have no idea why it didnt work.....i didn't use try to use more than one promo or redeem points or anything normally i dont watch so close, but since i have to go online and load my coupons.....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have had to call too for points. I KNOW I loaded coupon before I entered the store but not awarded 6 days later. CS asked if I was sure I loaded it and 110% sure it was preloaded. Phone service was fast and pleasant.
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've called ev ery week about something since this loaded coupons started. Nothing denied yet. They've all been great to deal wiht.
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call customer service. I have never had to wait a long time and they are very helpful. It is way past the 5 days.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the input, folks. I did call Shoppers (and didn't have to wait as long as I previously did - they must have increased the number of lines) and hopefully this will be fixed. The issue seems to be that the system has trouble handling multiple coupons during the same week, even though only one coupon was used during that one purchase. One advantage of the new system, I can check to see my coupon status as well as transaction history at the same time. I do wonder if I have to save my receipts for the points coupon which are to be added 5 days later.
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    Thanks for all the input, folks. I did call Shoppers (and didn't have to wait as long as I previously did - they must have increased the number of lines) and hopefully this will be fixed. The issue seems to be that the system has trouble handling multiple coupons during the same week, even though only one coupon was used during that one purchase. One advantage of the new system, I can check to see my coupon status as well as transaction history at the same time. I do wonder if I have to save my receipts for the points coupon which are to be added 5 days later.
    Hopefully they will add the points later on the same day after you called them. That is what happened to me last time.

I always try to keep my receipts. I also keep a log of the transactions and make a note to remind me that I should be getting points in 5 days. I also write a note on the receipt so it will remind me how many poinst I should be getting and what was it for.
    In fact, I noticed that I did not get my 8000 points WUB $30 anything for last week. I will call them tomorrow.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Managed to screw up a few hundred dollars shopping since this started.

Thread Information