User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers May 28 - June 3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If anyone else gets the Dawn offer, check the T&C. Mine says cannot use other coupons with the offer. Glad I saw that

I have uploaded my first 3 receipts for 3 items. 2 accepted, the other is a problem because the full name of the product is not on there - instead there's a long French description with only part of the name. But the UPC code is there so thought that would be enough. Have a support ticket on it and attached photos of the product.

Silk
    I've used coupons before on offers that indicate "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupons". My receipts were approved and I've cashed out cheques with no issues. Depending on the store, the receipt will display something like "vendor coupon" or "manufacturer coupon", so CO51 won't know which product on the receipt that coupon was for. Just make sure Dawn isn't the only product on the receipt (since it would be obvious the coupon was for Dawn if it's the only product on the receipt) and give your coupons to the cashier at the end of the transaction so the coupons appear at the end of the receipt (instead of having the cashier enter the coupon immediately after scanning the Dawn, since, depending on the store, the coupon might appear next to the Dawn on the receipt).
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sun, May 31st, 2015 at 11:25 AM.
    Silk, cath007 and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    I've used coupons before on offers that indicate "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupons". My receipts were approved and I've cashed out cheques with no issues. Depending on the store, the receipt will display something like "vendor coupon" or "manufacturer coupon", so CO51 won't know which product on the receipt that coupon was for. Just make sure Dawn isn't the only product on the receipt (since it would be obvious the coupon was for Dawn if it's the only product on the receipt) and give your coupons to the cashier at the end of the transaction so the coupons appear at the end of the receipt (instead of having the cashier enter the coupon immediately after scanning the Dawn, since, depending on the store, the coupon might appear next to the Dawn on the receipt).
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The offer clearly states that it cannot be used with coupons. All the P&G offers on CO51 state this. Clearly, P&G doesn't want people double dipping on their coupon offers. To combine the use of coupons with CO51 on offers that state not to be used with coupons is a violation of the terms of the offer.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The offer clearly states that it cannot be used with coupons. All the P&G offers on CO51 state this. Clearly, P&G doesn't want people double dipping on their coupon offers. To combine the use of coupons with CO51 on offers that state not to be used with coupons is a violation of the terms of the offer.
    The truth is they cannot tell what a coupon is for and it's at their discretion to enforce their stipulation. You run the risk of your receipt being denied but it's totally up to the individual what they chose to do
    Silk likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    On another note, I haven't read pages back but if you happen to have a PC offer for bakery buns, rolls, etc...the Ace Bakery buns do in fact count, so even at regular price they are $3.69 at Fortino's, minus the $2 coupons and the $1.50 cashback on a maximum of two = moneymaker
    Watch out for those Ace Bakery buns. Bought they last week and they were mouldy a full two days before the expiry date. Pack unopened.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

On another note, I haven't read pages back but if you happen to have a PC offer for bakery buns, rolls, etc...the Ace Bakery buns do in fact count, so even at regular price they are $3.69 at Fortino's, minus the $2 coupons and the $1.50 cashback on a maximum of two = moneymaker

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Ace Buns were amazing! Just finished my last one from last week.. will be using this offer again!
    Were your buns left in the heat? Hot & humidity will make them turn fast, same with fruits and veggies. I always keep my berries in the fridge but a friend of mine bought a bunch and the next day were moldy!
    Addictedtodeals likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Watch out for those Ace Bakery buns. Bought they last week and they were mouldy a full two days before the expiry date. Pack unopened.
    Mine have been okay. That's too bad, they were probably on a hot truck for too long.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I submitted a support request on Sat for a not approved receipt. I have yet to hear back today, 2 days later. I just resubmitted. I saw that I'm suppose to receive an email confirmation acknowledging my support request but both times I did not. Advice anyone? Thanks.

Silk
    uanoor likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I never received any automated email confirmation after submitting support req. The only confirmation email is directly from some support agent after 1 or 2 days. So I think delay is due to weekend. Hopefully your problem will be solved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    So I submitted a support request on Sat for a not approved receipt. I have yet to hear back today, 2 days later. I just resubmitted. I saw that I'm suppose to receive an email confirmation acknowledging my support request but both times I did not. Advice anyone? Thanks.

Silk
    Silk likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I never received any automated email confirmation after submitting support req. The only confirmation email is directly from some support agent after 1 or 2 days. So I think delay is due to weekend. Hopefully your problem will be solved soon.
    Thanks, uanoor. I'll wait another day before contacting again.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

^ So today I received the credit ($1) to my account and am email apology for the mistake. Happy Camper here

Silk
    couponlady likes this.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

So the Delissio ones say "barcode verification required" .... I think the only place here that puts the barcode on the receipt is walmart ..... so if I buy it somewhere else would I have to send a photo of the barcode?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    So the Delissio ones say "barcode verification required" .... I think the only place here that puts the barcode on the receipt is walmart ..... so if I buy it somewhere else would I have to send a photo of the barcode?
    They want the upc on the pizza box, not the receipt barcode. I think the upc is on the side of the pizza box
    dahliagrower likes this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    after you upload your receipt and select the delissio offer, a screen will pop up asking you to scan the upc on the box. you can buy it anywhere as long the it's the correct product. they just need the barcode on the box.
    dahliagrower and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    after you upload your receipt and select the delissio offer, a screen will pop up asking you to scan the upc on the box. you can buy it anywhere as long the it's the correct product. they just need the barcode on the box.
    super - thanks for the explanation
    elusive likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information