Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've visited the forum but I thought I would share my experience with the new "load-to-your-card" digital coupons this week.

On Monday I loaded the following coupons to my card and did a $65 subtotal shop
20x WUS $50 (16001)
1000 BP WUS $10 on paper towel and toilet paper (16634)
1250 BP WUB Q-tips (502500)
$10 off Cold-FX (500544)

When I checked out, the $10 Cold-FX coupon wouldn't show at the till, and I had no real proof that it's on my card. I decided to chance it and complete the shop anyway. My 1250 BP for the Q-tips showed up right away, my 1000 for toilet paper and 20x did not ("points to be awarded within 5 days"). Three of the four coupon codes (all except the Cold-FX) showed at the bottom of my receipt.

When I called CS she first tried to tell me the Cold FX didn't go through because it would have put me below the $50 threshold for the 20x coupon. When I pointed out that it would not have, she gave me 8000 points in place of the $10. She confirmed that I should have been able to use both the 20x and the $10 off. (But good to note that the system may be set up to ignore $ off coupons if it bumps you below a spending threshold for another coupon). I didn't realize I was missing the 1000 BP for toilet paper until after I got off the phone, so not sure why I didn't receive that one.

Hope you find this post helpful!