User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers June 4 to 10

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I picked up the Wong wing products at sdm today. $12 for the 3 and I will get $12 from CO51 and .75 from zweet also had spend $20 on food and snacks get 4000 sdm points so it was a good shopping trip!
    Grey, Natalka, Silk and 5 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Bought the Wong wing....had for supper tonight.....won't ever buy again unless it's very close to free again....wasn't too impressed....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I can't find the spring rolls or egg rolls anywhere. I checked with both the entrees and the appetizers but the stores don't seem to have any, not even the giant Loblaws
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't find the spring rolls or Egg rolls either. I found the entrees at some SDM locations, but no luck on the rolls.
    Wasn't too impressed with the entrees either. It was a free lunch, but very salty and not too good.
    kimijeen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Couldn't find any Wong Wing products at my RCSS, SDM or Walmart....maybe its a good thing
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I can't find the spring rolls or egg rolls anywhere. I checked with both the entrees and the appetizers but the stores don't seem to have any, not even the giant Loblaws
    @torontogal12 I think you are downtown T.O. right, so check at Sobeys Urban Fresh or Metro at College Park. They were $5.99 each. FYI these are on again with CO 51 next week as well.

Bought the chicken egg rolls, not impressed, crispy pastry but processed mushed inside and the Honey Garlic pork was a waste of money - extremely processed and bad IMO.

Also, if you buy 3 you can save $4 each with CO 51 plus don't forget Zweet - save another $0.75. So if you pay $5.99 X 3 works out to $1.74 each / 3 items.
    Last edited by thor9; Tue, Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:50 PM.
    Silk, torontogal12 and Cata like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I found the Wing Wong products at my Shoppers they were in two different freezers in completely different aisles. Found the entrees in one aisle(freezer) and the egg rolls/springs rolls in another aisle(freezer), so remember to look around at the different freezers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I saw the Wing Wong products at a few Food Basics stores in Scarborough (each $5.49). These appear to be regular price, as the price tag was not a price freeze or a sale item product.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information