User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Expired

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

[QUOTE=cath007;6414932]
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Yes I used two of them It can be used on a few different varieties I just picked Allen's Apple Juice. Mailed out from the manufacturer.[/QUOTE Where I can e-mail them for those beauties coupons? Thank you
    It's a mail out from the manufacturer but it's from a trade. I do not know this information sorry.
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    awesome brag. going to food basic today on sale for $3.99
    I know I saw that too. However it doesn't say UltraLuxe so I wouldn't of been able to price match or use the coupon. I am happy with the $4.98 price match as it worked with the coupon and my 10% discount. We don't have a food basic here either.
    walkonby, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I know I saw that too. However it doesn't say UltraLuxe so I wouldn't of been able to price match or use the coupon. I am happy with the $4.98 price match as it worked with the coupon and my 10% discount. We don't have a food basic here either.
    mandy, somehow I got to PM from the FB flyer today for Cashmere Ultra Luxe ( on for $3.97 ) at RCSS
    ( and thrilled it was a No Tax day too!! ). The FB flyer did not really specify, but they let it go through. My insert coupons helped too. My Snap offer was less than yours though, each TP offer was only for $1.75 back, but what excitement it was to pay just 10 cents for each double roll.
    Congrats on another great savings shop!
    ticul, mandy403, amira84 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    mandy, somehow I got to PM from the FB flyer today for Cashmere Ultra Luxe ( on for $3.97 ) at RCSS
    ( and thrilled it was a No Tax day too!! ). The FB flyer did not really specify, but they let it go through. My insert coupons helped too. My Snap offer was less than yours though, each TP offer was only for $1.75 back, but what excitement it was to pay just 10 cents for each double roll.
    Oh I forgot to mention my Walmart no longer price matched Canada Wide. Only within the province. That's great you we're able to get an awesome savings too.
    walkonby, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's an awesome deal Mandy, thanks for sharing.
    ticul and mandy403 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amazing, I already used out all my coupon week before. Sign
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good on the price matching with no tax day! I went to the local Food Basics and they did have the Ultra Luxe 12 roll as part of the $3.97 deal. Picked up 2, used 2 x $1 off coupons which brought it to $6.97 inc $1.03 tax. Just submitted my $2.25 x 2 snap offers and suspect I'll have to send in UPC info as the receipt doesn't specify cashmere type.

Ok first world rant ... what is with Toilet Paper and '12 rolls equivalent to 24 rolls' or whatever number happens to be the case. Drives me nuts!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Good on the price matching with no tax day! I went to the local Food Basics and they did have the Ultra Luxe 12 roll as part of the $3.97 deal. Picked up 2, used 2 x $1 off coupons which brought it to $6.97 inc $1.03 tax. Just submitted my $2.25 x 2 snap offers and suspect I'll have to send in UPC info as the receipt doesn't specify cashmere type.

Ok first world rant ... what is with Toilet Paper and '12 rolls equivalent to 24 rolls' or whatever number happens to be the case. Drives me nuts!
    Great that you could get on the deal as well Just a friendly reminder this thread isn't the rant section.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

congrats on being Top T today OP.

If any one has a Freshco near them, you can get 6 double rolls of Ultra Lux for $3.97 before coupon
    cath007, mandy403, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Yes I used two of them It can be used on a few different varieties I just picked Allen's Apple Juice. Mailed out from the manufacturer.

Niiice! I love this Cashmere!
    mandy403 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

If any one has a Freshco near them, you can get 6 double rolls of Ultra Lux for $3.97 before coupon
    Yes, congrats @mandy403 on being Top T! (ummm...what's a Top T?!)
    mandy403 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

see below
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jun 21st, 2015 at 06:42 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Shwa, apparently even though the FB flyer does not specify it, they included the 12 double roll Ultra Luxe in the sale for the same price as the regular one ( $3.97 ) , thanks for letting others know about that @ReallySC
    amira84, ReallySC and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like another good opportunity ... was just at Shoppers and they also had the Cashmere 12roll Ultra 3 on for $3.99 (Sun/Mon only). If you are lucky enough to still have some mfg coupons ($1) and the great (no limit) Snap offers of either $2.25 or $1.75 per roll, it could be a perfect storm of toilet paper shopping with the in-store Shoppers 18500 pts wus $75+ event today! Great time to restock the TP pile

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Great deal... does shoppers have $3.99 as flyer price? Hubby has 1500 pc pts offer for cashmere ultra and ultraluxe... this brag made me lookup other options to use the offer that I wasnt going to. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information