User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all, was wondering if any other users here purchased the 2011-2012 Student Union Ticket Pack would be interested in swapping out coupons that you aren't likely to use. I personally don't have any specific trades in mind, but I know that I probably won't use any of the Edmonton/Calgary coupons or any of the Golf Course/Green Fee ones either as examples.

If anyone might be interested, I'll work on getting a wanted/unwanted list this weekend, or if anyone has any requests for pages they would likely use please say so.

Thanks. :D
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I have it, and I too know there are some I wont be using. I will take a look this weekend, and post a list. Id be interested in some of the green fee ones maybe...I have to check again and see which ones I can actually use on the weekends lol :s
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

I have a couple of these books. I know I don't use the Skiing coupons, always use the McGavins, Safeway, & Co-Op coupons and wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few more
    I think it's a good idea.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Alrighty...I am going to make a list of what I pulled out of mine, and hope that someone can use them. I am always looking for Dawe/Collicutt. Beaners Haircut. And most of the fast food coupons.

***Beaners Haircut****

Sylvan Lake Squeeky Clean
    Highview Photo
    Lacombe Cleanitizing
    Visually Sound Sylvan Lake
    Mia Bellas
    Janet and James Sylvan Lake
    Mystic Rayz Tanning Sylvan Lake
    Pro Tan
    Secrets Day Spa
    Pure Chiropractic
    Prairie Pet Supply Sylvan
    Petland
    Something to scrap about
    Seredipity Scrapbook Company
    The crafty lady Lacombe
    Bears and Wishes
    Kids in Harmony
    Wolverine Guns and Tackle
    Eurosport Soccer
    $5.00/off Moccoasins Red Wing Shoes
    Dermal Renu
    Boutique of Leathers
    Platos Closet
    COP
    Sky Wings (this is a REALLY good coupon for those taking their private pilot school. Husband used it last year, saves you like $300)
    The movie depot Lacombe
    Joeys Only
    M&M meats
    McGavins Bread
    Le Cafe Grinde Innisfail
    Luccianos
    2for1 Family Pizza
    Dominos
    Pizza73
    Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfaits

Also, most of the Calgary/Jasper/Banff (hotel) coupons. And the carpet cleaning, and all that jazz. Lets call it most of the crappy coupons I am happy to part with if you need them!!!
    Last edited by cheryl888; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, sorry for no responses despite being the OP. I've ended up being rather busy this week with a move and some other generic time killing problems, but I want to get something together for this weekend.

Cheryl888, off the top of my head, I'd part with Beaners coupons for the Pizza 73 ones. I'll see if there were any others I can spare.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChainedFox View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for no responses despite being the OP. I've ended up being rather busy this week with a move and some other generic time killing problems, but I want to get something together for this weekend.

Cheryl888, off the top of my head, I'd part with Beaners coupons for the Pizza 73 ones. I'll see if there were any others I can spare.
    Sounds great by me! Once you get a list up, maybe we can trade a few more

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am BRAND NEW here. Cheryl- Beaners, Dawe are yours. Would you part with any grocery ones?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne P View Post
    I am BRAND NEW here. Cheryl- Beaners, Dawe are yours. Would you part with any grocery ones?
    Sure thing Leanne! Co-op?
    I will PM you

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

I would love to have extras of these coupons if anyone is interested in a trade

Arby’s pg.21,59, & 61
    Dairy Queen pg. 43,49,51
    Le Café Grinde Pg. 151
    Second Cup Pg. 163
    Co-Op Pg. 167
    McGavin’s Bread Basket Pg. 169
    RDC Basketball Pg. 249
    Rec Centre Swimming Pg. 318
    GH Dawe Swimming Pg. 320
    Collicut Pg. 322
    Sylvan Lake Paintball Pg. 335
    Spirit Creek Pg. 375
    Sylvan Lake Golf & Country Club Pg. 377
    The Nursery Golf Pg. 383
    Olds Golf Club Pg. 385
    Something to Scrap About Pg. 453
    Green Apple Pg. 469
    Fas Gas Pg. 583

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

looking for pages 43, 47, 49, 51, 75, 77, 97, 583 if anyone is still trading have lots of the other pages to trade (don't have a list yet so just ask ) oh and I live in Sylvan so will mail trade (also come into rd occasionally)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to bump an old thread that I myself started, but I've got a boatload of coupons left in my book. I'm gonna give them away, but I can't do deliveries unfortunately.

If you leave me a list of coupons you might want I will PM you a full address and you can either buzz me after 6PM or I will leave an envelope in my apartment foyer with your username on it for pick up. My apartment is located in Westpark by the Joey's Fish for those of you needing a landmark.

I still have the 2.00 Fas Gas coupons unused and most of the fast food ones. I will try to check this thread a few times before I leave work.

EDIT: The coupons all expire at the end of this month (Friday) just in case any didn't know.
    Last edited by ChainedFox; Tue, Aug 28th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information