User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah...I am not sure how much worse it can get. A young man is dead, and his body so mutilated his family probably won't be able to have an open casket funeral...its so sad.

It is also sad for the family of the man who committed the crime. They are living a life of being in fear of the reaction of those in their community because of the crime, and the knowledge that someone they cared about committed something so heinous, that they couldn't predict or prevent. I'd say there would be a lot of guilt there, even though they may not have been anything they could have done.

I hope both families are able to find peace, and comfort. I pray that God is able to be there for them, supporting them as they grieve. In my mind both families lost someone that day. The culprits family will never be able to look at that man in the same way, or relate to him, The dead man's family will never be able to see him again.

Those who witnessed the attack are left with so many questions and wonderings. I hope that God can help them find ways to understand what had happened, and to be at peace with themselves.

I pray for all those affected by this, that they can find peace and security now and in the days ahead.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A very well thought out post matrix. You are right about two families loosing someone that day. I just can't imagine my reaction if one I loved pulled something so crazy.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is this, summer of Sam?

A 31-year-old Greek beheaded his girlfriend and carried her head round the popular tourist island of Santorini before he was arrested

http://www.reuters.com/article/world...Name=worldNews

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pls, enough of the murder stories.

Just turned my day upside down and i'm sick to my stomach.

I know it's reality but yeah here on SC let's just keep things light. I avoided watching this story on the news.

It's also horrible how many times this type of thing happens daily in the world but we just don't hear about it all.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree.. I come here for fun. If I wanted to read the news (and I do) I go through various websites to read the news. SC is a place to unwind and enjoy the company of others on a lighter note.

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is just sad!
    It's like everyday there somwthing going wrong..
    So much drama out there.
    That's why I stop watching the news,never any good news anymore just bad ones..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This happened not far from where I live and I travel that hightway alot.

It has really hit the Province here hard, and Winnipeg. This young man was most likely a shopper where I work and I can assume so were his family. It is tragic and sickening. They had better throw the book at his killer and lock him up forever in a hopsital. IMHO being mentally ill is no excuse for this, there are plently of places that he could have seeked treatment at long ago. There is no excuse good enough to excuse this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemykids View Post
    I agree.. I come here for fun. If I wanted to read the news (and I do) I go through various websites to read the news. SC is a place to unwind and enjoy the company of others on a lighter note.
    Ooops... *** embarassed ****

I did not see this comment. I agree with you and that is one of the reasons I come here and when this happened and shunned posting it here. Ugh... now I have bumped it to the top. I am sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information