User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: x

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Never tried them but they sure got very cheap Vitamin C serum....not sure about my confort level here :p
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Sep 15th, 2015 at 04:45 PM. Reason: confort not conform LOL
    Lynn49, lecale and Jennny0825 like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Never tried them but they sure got very cheap Vitamin C serum....not sure about my conform level here :p
    Personally, and this is just me, I'd stay away from anything that I would put on my body, or in it...lol...I've done enough reading on imported lotions and potions to steer clear of them all. jmho
    lecale and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ack! I just found a scarf with Dachshunds printed all over it!!!!!
    GoJays and lecale like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Personally, and this is just me, I'd stay away from anything that I would put on my body, or in it...lol...I've done enough reading on imported lotions and potions to steer clear of them all. jmho

Ya no kidding but not to mention sometimes, those expensive brands have so many of those ingredients that shock me so I wanted to make my own vitamin C serum...searching :p
    Lynn49 likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for sending me to this post! Think I might as well bump it while I am here.... I see that a lot of clothes I have seen on Rosegal.com (my latest China importer obsession) are here, probably where they come from drop shipped. On my way to do some browsing.
    lecale likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So....I've been browsing between projects at work and waiting for programs/reports to load. And ended up with 20 items (for a total of $257.15) in my cart and have not scratched the surface. I can see this is going to be a very bad addiction. LOL!

And what did I tell you @lecale ?
    10 of those are for me

I think I will start by weeding out the ones with shipping charges and see where I end up. Found some great clothes for under $5 a piece with free shipping. To hard to say no.
    Lynn49 and lecale like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've bought some small items from Ali, such as pen, small kitchen tools, etc.
    Shipping took around two to three weeks, not bad.
    Lynn49, lecale and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Anyone get hit with any brokerage fees? I have form other sites shipping from China, but usually only using DHL.
    Seems a lot of these use regular mail, but I have one thing in my shopping cart that says sellers discretion for shipping method.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Lynn49 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I haven't used anything other than China Post and haven't gotten dinged for anything.
    Thanks! DHL is the one to stay away from. But I would think they would only use them if you choose expedited. Made that mistake with RoseGal....although I was happy to get my stuff in 3 days and over a weekend! No idea how they did that!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just to confirm what Lecale posted, I've never had any problems, no getting dinged for anything...just keep a close eye on whether it's a new seller, or someone with a whole lot of sales; I guess anything can be fudged (like ratings), but it's best to play it somewhat safe. And yes, absolutely ONLY China Post's free shipping.

Which reminds me...I haven't visited there yet, today...

You'll have to post your opinions on your purchases VWGirl, as your shipments come in...it'll be like Christmas!
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lecale...you mentioned that you've ordered handbags from there before: is there one or two companies you primarily order from? I've looked at a few cute bags there, but curious about your purchase history. I have really nice Coach bags for the winter, but sometimes I'd love a shot of colour, too, without spending a fortune.
    Thanks for any suggestions, Hon!
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Just to confirm what Lecale posted, I've never had any problems, no getting dinged for anything...just keep a close eye on whether it's a new seller, or someone with a whole lot of sales; I guess anything can be fudged (like ratings), but it's best to play it somewhat safe. And yes, absolutely ONLY China Post's free shipping.

Which reminds me...I haven't visited there yet, today...

You'll have to post your opinions on your purchases VWGirl, as your shipments come in...it'll be like Christmas!
    Exactly! My post box has been so lonely lately. And I usually dont start doing my Christmas shopping until Black Friday sales start online. And then from there on out, I rarely have an empty day until sometime in January. Lol! I love online shopping! So I am excited to get started early.
    ROMEO and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Exactly! My post box has been so lonely lately. And I usually dont start doing my Christmas shopping until Black Friday sales start online. And then from there on out, I rarely have an empty day until sometime in January. Lol! I love online shopping! So I am excited to get started early.
    How nice to meet another Christmasholic!
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered there skirt once, was waiting for seller answer for a week and then, after he promised me the skirt is already flying to me I make mistake and approved money transition, and I haven't heard from him anymore and haven't seen a skirt either. So now I prefer Amazon, they provide me help with writing order and all the stuff I bought there is really good quality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information