• 1 Post By saveadollardiva

Thread: Ghost Stories

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Because its October.....who has some ghost stories? any kind are good
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    macw1960 and DaveP like this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Woke up one night to a ghost of an elderly man at the foot of my bed. Before I would wake up my DH , the ghost disappeared. And my bedroom door was locked.
    gryphon, macw1960, DaveP and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Woke up one night to a ghost of an elderly man at the foot of my bed. Before I would wake up my DH , the ghost disappeared. And my bedroom door was locked.
    Were you able to move at all?

If not, what you described is sleep paralysis. A state where you are awake but not fully awake. In this state many report seeing a figure at the foot of the bed....many know the phenomenon as "The Old Hag"
    macw1960 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Were you able to move at all?

If not, what you described is sleep paralysis. A state where you are awake but not fully awake. In this state many report seeing a figure at the foot of the bed....many know the phenomenon as "The Old Hag"
    Oh I was awake as I was getting up to use the bathroom.
    gryphon, macw1960 and DaveP like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Oh I was awake as I was getting up to use the bathroom.

Interesting
    macw1960, DaveP and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When I was 6 or 7, I went to a corn roast with a woman who babysat me regularly and her family.
    It was out in the country, we left, drove down a road with no street lamps, just trees to both sides of the road. We approached a man standing in the middle of the road maybe 100 ft in front of our van. He appeared translucent, a grey hue over him. As We drove closer and closer near he stepped to the side, smiled and walked into the forest and completely vanished.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

One time when I was about 16 I was in my room getting ready to go out to a party. I was listening to music and of course putting on WAY to much makeup to look older lol. When I put on makeup I actually look WAY more older then what I am lol. And at being 16 you always want to look older lol. I was at my mirror putting on my makeup and all of sudden the radio station I was listening to z103.5 (always use to listen to the station) all of sudden changed. The station it turned to was some I guess classical music station. I then turned around and thought "How the hell did that happen?"

Anyways I didn't think to much of it, as I thought maybe there was a cross between the radio signals or something and then turned the radio back to z103.5. I then went back to putting on my makeup, and, then again, it turned back to the classical music station! Again I turned back and looked at the radio and was confused. At this point I said to myself "Screw it, I will just turn it off" as I needed to finish my makeup as my friend was coming to pick me up (She just got her license). I turned off the radio and then went back to finish up my makeup. Then the radio came back on and you guessed it, the stupid classical music station started playing!!!! At this point I was more annoyed then anything, as, I was thinking my radio was properly broken and I was going to need to buy a new one. I then went and unplugged it from the wall outlet. So I knew there was no chance it could just turn on. After that I finished my makeup and started to get dressed.

As I was getting dressed all of the sudden the radio turned on, and, the same classical station started playing on it...NOW I was scared because the radio was unplugged and there was no way it could turn on by itself. I walked over to it was it was playing and then turned it off again. I then said out loud "If anyone is here, and, you want to listen to music that's fine, but, please wait till I leave." After making my statement out loud I finished getting dress, and I was leaving my room and closed my door behind me. As I was walking away from my room I could hear the classical music playing again coming from my room!!!!!!! I then yelled down the hall "Have fun!".

I came home that night and there was no more music playing from my room. My Mom then came to me and said I had left the radio on, before I left and, that she turned it off for me. She also said that she was surprised I was listening to classical lol. I never told her about what happened.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Fri, Oct 16th, 2015 at 07:46 AM.
    gryphon, princessjen and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Hahaha I love how you're so casual about it. I would freak out.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Hahaha I love how you're so casual about it. I would freak out.
    LOL I have had many things happen to me that i can not explain lol. So I just roll with it lol. I will admit though, took me a while to actually get changed in my room again lol. I am like I don't want whatever that is in here watching me and getting a free show lol.
    Candini likes this.

Thread Information