User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Found 4 different Ramone Dinkies from CARS at the Dollarama. The sames ones sell for 4.44 at Walmart.

I got one of each for my son's birthday...he will be thrilled.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Walmart

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

If its possible do you think you could post a pic? My little brother loves cars and has almost all of them, so I would like to see if they are different.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My son just got a couple of these for his birthday and he loves them!! I'm going to go out at lunch and check out my Dollarama and see if they have any here. Thanks for the heads up! I'll post back if I find any!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just went and checked it out at the one near my work. All they had left was the yellow Ramone, but I picked up one for my son and a few extra for gifts. Thanks for the heads up!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arch Dandy.....I will try to find the pics online for you.....I can't take actual pics of the CARS as they are at home right now.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

They also sell Cars Switchplates for light switches, nightlights, plates, bowls, those puzzle pieces that are foam and can use on the ground, and decals for the walls. We did basically my sons whole room in Cars from the dollar store!!

We were lucky, we had an arts and crafts festival here last week, and this lady had a CARS crib set (homemade and soooooo nice) for only 20 bucks!!!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

I sid i iz wrkn trst mez
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I snagged up 6 last weekend for my kids and for my nephews birthday ! Awesome deal! Oh and I also got Dove Intense therapy shampoo and conditioner (Full size) and leave in treatment!
    http://www.surfandwin.ca/default.aspx?sID=8820 $5000 Surf and Win Contest with AIRMILES!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woeisme: Did you get 6 different ones? Or did you just find the 4 different Ramone ones?

I saw the conditioner there last night but no shampoo..and I have this thing where I have to buy in sets..LOL.

I got some Dove Hairspray though..I love $$$$$ stores.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Haha yeah I dont like to use shampoo or conditioner if its not the same kinds either. And thanks a bunch for posting pics, I dont think he has those ones. I might go and pick some up later today for his christmas present (I know its a bit early, but the early bird gets the worm, right......right?!) Haha, thanks again.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sadly only found the conditioner I would love to find the other dove full size products at the dollar store
    Artscow great free prints just sign up and they give you tons of free stuff.

Mom on a Mission
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

I will have to go hit the dollar store tonight after work and see if they have any left. Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information