• 4 Post By scouponer
  • 3 Post By ticul
  • 3 Post By walkonby
  • 1 Post By wolfwoman

Thread: Crazy Crocs Deal

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to brag about this one to some people that will understand. I purchased a pair of Crocs from their website, it was a good deal, on sale but nothing spectacular. After I placed my order they sent me a welcome e-mail and a coupon for being a new shopper. (I'm not, I have bought there a number of times with that account)

The coupon was for $15 off an order of $60 or more. I was just wasting some time online and decided to check out the site again, even though I was pretty sure I didn't want anything. So I clicked on the coupon link and saw that some of their shoes with fleece lining were on sale 50% off. Again I was mostly just window shopping but I added a bunch of shoes to my cart in various colours and styles which is how I normally window shop because I like seeing the ones I like all in the cart to choose.

Well when I clicked on the cart I realized that they had taken $15 off of every shoe. So a regular priced shoe at $44, was on sale for $22 and then went down to $7.49 (I rounded the numbers). I ended up buying 6 pairs of shoes, 5 for $7.49, and one for $23 (much more expensive shoe). 3 are Christmas presents!

Ironically I have two pairs of Croc shoes (not the traditional style but more stylish pairs) and they have lasted me 5 years and look as new as the day I bought them. I wash them a few times in the summer which keeps them looking bright and clean. So the I will now have shoes for years for $7.49!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a few paise of crock sandals that I wear all the time..so comfy and just keep giving them a wash and good as new, I was wearing them sat even though it was snowing. Will have to put them away soon for next spring

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

That is a great deal for sure and a nice surprise on the total. Love that kind of surprise. A couple years ago at Ricky's I bought a sweather that was $24.99 -50% and at the cash another % off and the total came $6.99 + taxe. Thank you Lindseyc for sharing a nice brag....................................

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

getting a deal when you least expect it! So nice that you got them for a very reasonable price.
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Don't you love getting an extra surprise deal? Good for you! A girl can't never have too many shoes......can she?
    toronto166 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information