User Tag List

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Smaller sdms do not carry this item. If your sdm has no premium hair care like biolage, etc, look for one that does! It will be on a cardboard display down the aisle, not on the shelves! hope you find it!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Found it today, just in the nick of time for the CO51 deal, thanks for the tip!
    annedougherty likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This one's for you @thor9 .......

After 6pm, SNAP reloaded their $15 cashback offer Dessange, buy Shampoo or Conditioner and get the treatment free. Limit 1 per account.Name:  Dessange Jan 7.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  22.3 KB

Things to remember to increase your benefits.

Use coupon, Buy 1 Shampoo/Conditioner and get the Treatment Free
    http://dessangehairbeauty.ca/en/pages/offer1
    This is a manufacturer's free product coupon (and cannot be scanned). Shoppers is to input it as free product using code 2002.

Use coupon, 1000 Optimum Bonus Per each Dessange purchased
    http://dessangehairbeauty.ca/en/page...pers-drug-mart (use a coupon per product, including the free product)
    This is a Shoppers' coupon, so it can be scanned. (Insist they scan the coupon for the Treatment even though it's a free product, it may just error out or you may be lucky to get the 1,000 bonus for the Treatment)

Shoppers Drug Mart Flyer January 9 - 15, 2016

Offers 10x bonus points on Dessange Products (wait for January 9th to make your purchases for extra points, although cashback offers may become depleted... you decide which is better approach for your situation.)

And of course, combine with your personal or transaction offers
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Jan 7th, 2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Thumpersmom, Grey, thor9 and 4 others like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@rockco , THANKS soooo much for the above post again. Simply put, you "rocked" my world. Maybe I'll actually be able to snag a bottle or two for the first time.

BTW, thanks for ALL your detailed posts too. They're always really great
    Thumpersmom, Cata, rockco and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    @rockco, THANKS soooo much for the above post again. Simply put, you "rocked" my world. Maybe I'll actually be able to snag a bottle or two for the first time.

You won't regret buying this stuff. Try oleo miracle line first.
    Thumpersmom, thor9 and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

So we only pay for the shampoo (treatment come free with the coupon) and that will work for the app rebate? Sweet!

How much is this shampoo?
    rockco likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

$12.99 and the treatment is $14.99.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Seems like an awesome deal. Going to go tomorrow and try out the two coupons plus 10X the points

Hmmm...if I'm spending 12.99 on the shampoo I wonder should I keep spending and get to $75 for the Cineplex offer lol What else do I need....
    rockco likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Seems like an awesome deal. Going to go tomorrow and try out the two coupons plus 10X the points

Hmmm...if I'm spending 12.99 on the shampoo I wonder should I keep spending and get to $75 for the Cineplex offer lol What else do I need....
    You may have a better smaller offer. Even if you have a decent smaller spend offer for today it may work out better than 10x product bonus points tomorrow. I have 20x on $30 for today so I'm not waiting. I already got some last night too lol.

torontogal12 and rockco like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You may have a better smaller offer. Even if you have a decent smaller spend offer for today it may work out better than 10x product bonus points tomorrow. I have 20x on $30 for today so I'm not waiting. I already got some last night too lol.

I have crap offers because I haven't shopped at SDM in a little while, not big shops anyways, and my offers are reflecting it

Can we only redeem this once? Do people have accounts on their significant others phones as well?
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    @rockco, THANKS soooo much for the above post again. Simply put, you "rocked" my world. Maybe I'll actually be able to snag a bottle or two for the first time.

You still haven't found them? Try further south downtown than you were trying
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I mentioned this in the other Dessange thread but I'll mention it here as well just in case ... there is a 2500 bonus pts when you buy any Dessange mailed coupon from Shoppers as well. Just got it in the mail, used it today and points rewarded right away. So check your mailbox
    That's great. It will certainly go to good use. Did you have to sign up somewhere for this? I have never received anything in the mail from SDM except the key fob I requested so I am wondering if there is a mailing list somewhere.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Need help with a newbie question. I read FAQ on Snap, it stated 1 account per person. Does it also means household / IP ? I want to help my sister set up an account using same address as mine bc she doesn't know how to do any of this.
    Cata likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    That's great. It will certainly go to good use. Did you have to sign up somewhere for this? I have never received anything in the mail from SDM except the key fob I requested so I am wondering if there is a mailing list somewhere.
    Hey Tiana, I think a long time back I checked something in my Optimum profile that said I would be interested in mailed offers. I had not received anything in a while so it was a nice surprise. Separate from that I did check out the Dessange website and they said if you signed up to receive their newsletter, you would get a surprise limited time offer. Never did receive a copy of their newsletter or the special offer (unless the SDM 2500 points was it but I find that too much of a stretch).

That all said, I haven't heard anybody else mention getting this mailed offer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Need help with a newbie question. I read FAQ on Snap, it stated 1 account per person. Does it also means household / IP ? I want to help my sister set up an account using same address as mine bc she doesn't know how to do any of this.

1 per person but not household, 5 ppl in my house and we all have our own accounts and we all have received cheques
    Decaf, MrsMer and JasmineTea like this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know if any of the SDMs in the Surrey\Langely\Delta area carry Dessange? I haven't been lucky so far and want to try the brand as well. Thanks in advance.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information