Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Does the BOGO count as 2 products?
    Yes it does

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Decaf and Davetherave like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Woo! Thanks @rocko ! I was so sad when it was gone from Zweet this week. DH even likes this shampoo and he has a buzzcut. One of the few shampoos that doesn't give him dandruff
    peachies, Cata, rockco and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's Shoppers system would only process one of the two, 1000 Bonus points coupons. The error occurred prior to the processing of Senior's discount and the buy 1 get 1 free coupon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    amira84, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Today's Shoppers system would only process one of the two, 1000 Bonus points coupons. The error occurred prior to the processing of Senior's discount and the buy 1 get 1 free coupon.

Oh.... so now it has started acting like a vib coupon. Right?
    rockco and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh.... so now it has started acting like a vib coupon. Right?
    Yes, the Dessange & the VIB have the same wording "limit of 1 coupon per purchase". Looks like Shoppers adjusted their system

If each Dessange product was on a separate receipt, we could get the 1,000 per receipt. But this is a combo deal with the b1g1 coupon.

(I took Mom to get the seniors discount!)
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I only got 1000 pts yesterday too even though I bought 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rockco, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

In the mail today from Shoppers I received a 2500 point coupon for Dessange. I also have an offer on Checkout51 for $15 WUB 2 products.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I rarely check CO51 right after Wednesday midnight, yesterday I just happened to check and saw the offer for dessange, I had 2 printouts of the coupon, went and bought 2 sets at 9 am and got my $15 X 2 cash back before 10 am
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Anyone else have trouble redeeming the BOGO coupon? The Elmira SDM the cashier tried scanning it and it didn't work. She didn't know what to do so she called the manager who told her not to take the coupon. When I asked to speak to the manager directly he was extremely rude to me and said that it wasn't a valid coupon and anyways they do not accept printable coupons period. I pointed out that the 1000 optimum point coupon was from the manufacturer's website as well and that scanned. Then he said for all he knew I pasted a valid barcode on it and photocopied it. I was so mad and offended that I left my cart of groceries behind and walked out.

I drove 15 minutes to get to a different SDM and they accepted the BOGO coupon no questions asked but entered it as 2001 instead of 2002. I tried explaining to the cashier that the coupon should have been entered as 2002 as I shouldn't be charged tax on a free item. She said she had no idea what I was talking about and just refunded me the tax.

Seriously some SDM's need to do some serious retraining. This really should not be this difficult!!!!!!!!

PS: I called SDM customer service to complain about how the manager in Elmira treated us and they apologized and said they will bring it to the attention of the owner of the store.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My coupon wouldn't scan either. Cashier couldn't enter the code on the coupon either. She ended up entering a coupon for 9.99.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Why the heck are they scanning coupons? Its irritating! Like stop watching American couponing shows! We are Canadian!

They tried doing that to me as well and got irritated when it did not work! Like what you smoking?

#AngryArv
    Davetherave likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

They tried to scan mine too. And then they couldn't understand why I get the treatment free when the shampoo was cheaper. She asked another cashier and she had to explain to her that I get the treatment free... No matter the price!... Uggggg... At least both cashiers know me and are always nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Why the heck are they scanning coupons? Its irritating! Like stop watching American couponing shows! We are Canadian!

They tried doing that to me as well and got irritated when it did not work! Like what you smoking?

#AngryArv
    Have you seen the coupon? I'm guessing no? It looks like an sdm coupon and SAYS in the instructions to the cashier to scan the coupon. That would be why. But anyways, it's not actually an sdm coupon, it's a manufacturers coupon exclusive to Shoppers, mistakenly printed with those instructions for the cashier to scan the coupon.

shopperwho and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiegirl2010 View Post
    Anyone else have trouble redeeming the BOGO coupon? The Elmira SDM the cashier tried scanning it and it didn't work. She didn't know what to do so she called the manager who told her not to take the coupon. When I asked to speak to the manager directly he was extremely rude to me and said that it wasn't a valid coupon and anyways they do not accept printable coupons period. I pointed out that the 1000 optimum point coupon was from the manufacturer's website as well and that scanned. Then he said for all he knew I pasted a valid barcode on it and photocopied it. I was so mad and offended that I left my cart of groceries behind and walked out.

I drove 15 minutes to get to a different SDM and they accepted the BOGO coupon no questions asked but entered it as 2001 instead of 2002. I tried explaining to the cashier that the coupon should have been entered as 2002 as I shouldn't be charged tax on a free item. She said she had no idea what I was talking about and just refunded me the tax.

Seriously some SDM's need to do some serious retraining. This really should not be this difficult!!!!!!!!

PS: I called SDM customer service to complain about how the manager in Elmira treated us and they apologized and said they will bring it to the attention of the owner of the store.
    I would be livid and would have called customer service from my phone in the store lol. I would have showed them the coupon online as well.

Davetherave likes this.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information